New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

On 12/21/2019 at 7:29 AM, Dome said:

Rules (Definitely read these):
Any violations of these rules may result in your elimination or replacement.

1. Strategically skipping your move is acceptable. You must inform the host if you want to do this.
  2. Stay active and vote every day. (This rule is obviously subjective, you will be at the mercy of the host if/when this rule is enforced.)
    1. If you're active and driving conversation, you don't have to vote. This rule is to make sure people are participating daily.
    2. If you are gone for more than 24 hours, you may be mod-killed at any time.
    3. If you fail to vote for an unreasonable amount of time, you may be mod-killed at any time.

Very subjective rules really help me out here swag :) 

Deleted the stuff that didn't matter and put the important words in red, as well as underlined them.

Note: "Active" can refer to activity in scum chat, as well as activity relative to other inactive players around the holidays. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I know, you made a rule that only applies to Town.

Wolf had the most egregious offense, btw. Counselor was going through IRL stuff and was around when he could be.... rackcs was having a bunch of sex with a multitude of folks I think, so I gave him a pass because he kept in touch with his teammates.

Edited by Dome

Just now, Dome said:

Wolf had the most egregious offense, btw. Counselor was going through IRL stuff and was around when he could be.... rackcs was having a bunch of sex with a multitude of folks I think, so I gave him a pass because he kept in touch with his teammates.

I like that you kept this ambiguous.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

You should have seen the pics he was posting in the mafia chat.  sailors would be blushing at the things he was doing with those.......ladies?

• Like 1