New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:
3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Wolf had the most egregious offense, btw. Counselor was going through IRL stuff and was around when he could be.... rackcs was having a bunch of sex with a multitude of folks I think, so I gave him a pass because he kept in touch with his teammates.

I like that you kept this ambiguous.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This is outrageous.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I don't want to assume anything... i'd like to end 2019 on the right side of history. 

@Dome very progressive thinking.   very 2020, he is ready for the future 

Am I the only one imagining rack entering a discord with squire, Slappy, and Counselor and awkwardly bragging about felling some beached whales while all three of them go "nice," and then Counselor breaks character and gets super into the conversation?

Just now, SwAg said:

Am I the only one imagining rack entering a discord with squire, Slappy, and Counselor and awkwardly bragging about felling some beached whales while all three of them go "nice," and then Counselor breaks character and gets super into the conversation?

There was a time when I thought @rackcs might be in jail, hospital or worse.....

SLappy was moving and painting a house

Counselor was dealing with his mom's hospitilization

Rackcs was doing unspeakable things with medium sized domestic animals

I had wife's family for the weekend

Malfatron was doing @Malfatron things..... solving some weird math related problem

And we only lost 1 mafia all game......hmmm

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

There was a time when I thought @rackcs might be in jail, hospital or worse.....

SLappy was moving and painting a house

Counselor was dealing with his mom's hospitilization

Rackcs was doing unspeakable things with medium sized domestic animals

I had wife's family for the weekend

Malfatron was doing @Malfatron things..... solving some weird math related problem

And we only lost 1 mafia all game......hmmm

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

probably won't change the outcome.  You would just have lynched Mwil 

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

From after N1, the mafia pool was 4 within a group of like 8 players.  It took @Slappy Mc doing yeoman's work to get caught.   

If he puts that claim together better, we might have had a shot at lynching finn that day and it would have been worse.

Yeah, I know.  That's the reason I'm taking this light-heartedly.  If there was any chance the game is changed by Dome's nonsensical application of rules that may or may not apply depending upon his slightest whim, then I am basically burning the forum to the ground to make my point.  But, there is no difference.  It goes from 5-4 to 4-2, with MWil mislynched, and a NK for a deadlock.

This game is just an expose of what happens when the risks I take every game do not pan out.  I mean, it took nearly a year for it to happen at this magnitude, but it was brutal.

I blame myself for missing the MD4L information.  On the other forums I played, the census taker essentially functions as a strongman investigation that penetrates investigation immunity.  So, I never really even considered the census was faulty.  Plus, it was phrased awkwardly, so I never really thought about it afterward.

I blame myself for ignoring all the warning signs with Malfatron because of the census (and because he did that retard **** last game as Town).

I blame myself for attributing too much credit to thread interactions related to Slappy's claim and lynch that portrayed you and Malfatron favorably.

I blame myself for having rack and Counselor down to the very last detail in my final long post, and then decided that Finn and MWil are on the same level due to meme responses.

I blame myself for going out and not reading the last four hours of the thread because I thought the game was solved and it was all smoke to cause confusion, only checking in to see if I had to vote.

I don't blame myself for the PGO play turning out poorly because the play was there.  It really was there.  I'm not trying to pat myself on the back, but it objectively took a series of unfortunate breaks in the game for it to flip as it did.  Town didn't target me on its own, and I truly did try to convince Town not to target me.  At one point I even told Daboyle not to target me after lobbying for someone other than MWil to be Kingmaker.  It's a tough break, but I don't think I would do it differently if given the chance.

But, there you have it.  Loss is on me, from the thread play errors to switching my kill from Malfatron to rack to Nacho.  Almost all of the active Town put in enough to where I should have been able to get us over the goal line, and I couldn't do it.

That's why I'm sorry to Touch, Daboyle, Orca, Rick, matts, bcb, and Josh... and MWil, I guess, even though I still blame him for his erratic behavior.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I know.  That's the reason I'm taking this light-heartedly.  If there was any chance the game is changed by Dome's nonsensical application of rules that may or may not apply depending upon his slightest whim, then I am basically burning the forum to the ground to make my point.  But, there is no difference.  It goes from 5-4 to 4-2, with MWil mislynched, and a NK for a deadlock.

This game is just an expose of what happens when the risks I take every game do not pan out.  I mean, it took nearly a year for it to happen at this magnitude, but it was brutal.

I blame myself for missing the MD4L information.  On the other forums I played, the census taker essentially functions as a strongman investigation that penetrates investigation immunity.  So, I never really even considered the census was faulty.  Plus, it was phrased awkwardly, so I never really thought about it afterward.

I blame myself for ignoring all the warning signs with Malfatron because of the census (and because he did that retard **** last game as Town).

I blame myself for attributing too much credit to thread interactions related to Slappy's claim and lynch that portrayed you and Malfatron favorably.

I blame myself for having rack and Counselor down to the very last detail in my final long post, and then decided that Finn and MWil are on the same level due to meme responses.

I blame myself for going out and not reading the last four hours of the thread because I thought the game was solved and it was all smoke to cause confusion, only checking in to see if I had to vote.

I don't blame myself for the PGO play turning out poorly because the play was there.  It really was there.  I'm not trying to pat myself on the back, but it objectively took a series of unfortunate breaks in the game for it to flip as it did.  Town didn't target me on its own, and I truly did try to convince Town not to target me.  At one point I even told Daboyle not to target me after lobbying for someone other than MWil to be Kingmaker.  It's a tough break, but I don't think I would do it differently if given the chance.

But, there you have it.  Loss is on me, from the thread play errors to switching my kill from Malfatron to rack to Nacho.  Almost all of the active Town put in enough to where I should have been able to get us over the goal line, and I couldn't do it.

That's why I'm sorry to Touch, Daboyle, Orca, Rick, matts, bcb, and Josh... and MWil, I guess, even though I still blame him for his erratic behavior.

I’d still ride or die with you as Town...and lucky for you we haven’t been scum together yet.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I blame myself for half convincing SwAg of my innocence while killing off a power town role and subsequently botching a role claim that ended up implicating Finn and clearing Squire. 

It was like a perfect storm. 

• Like 1