New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, Dome said:
5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Not directed at anyone in particular, but people are ignoring the difference between calling someone as scum and creating a compelling case for that person to be lynched by others

Your move has been redirected to @Matts4313.

You successfully targeted @Matts4313.

Im sure if I had created a more compelling case (instead of like 10 individual post/points), Racks would have been right there to read them. No sarcasm present. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

but swags censor and your complete 180 of attitude about it! :)

I just copied swags comment @Matts4313

On 12/26/2019 at 11:47 PM, SwAg said:

This is quite a turnaround from like 20 minutes ago.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:11 PM, Malfatron said:

matts reaction to the swag thing is damning, he did a complete 180 when the swag suspicion went nowhere. and if swag is telling it true, matts has to be scum

On 12/27/2019 at 10:21 PM, Malfatron said:

claiming cop though is what typical scum would do to draw out the PR

@Matts4313 did you ever explain your 180 in attitude at the beginning of the day

@The Orca the only thing in the game that could've killed you because you used your move is if the strongman submitted a move the same night. 

there was discussion last second on whether or not to use it n1. you died on a last second whim. 

if you had lived n1 after all the redirects, it would've been a perfect role for you to be a wildcard.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, SwAg said:

MWil basically wants us to believe that he is the only Town remaining with an active ability and he’s so incompetent that he’s disavowing the census results he used earlier to “check” Malfatron, who clearly spotted the trap I laid down for Slappy yesterday, and had Slappy kill himself anyway.

Not one bit of this is believable.

Yep, i saw the trap coming a mile away, but i was helpless to stop it lol.

i knew slappy was biting it that round

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

Not directed at anyone in particular, but people are ignoring the difference between calling someone as scum and creating a compelling case for that person to be lynched by others

You needed the host to refuse to apply activity rules to half of your faction.

That’s going to not sit well with me for a long time.  Whether it’s the host arbitrarily applying his rule based on nonsense; Finn self voting and claiming Mafia because he’s the learning disabled kid of the forum; or MWil throwing the game when he could have actually convinced me if he wasn’t so ******* retarded the whole game.

47 minutes ago, SwAg said:

claiming Mafia

i never claimed mafia you silly goose, you just assumed things. you sheep'd onto two mafia's votes of me, when i was saying malf was probably mafia. i claimed, there's nothing more i could've done besides try to be convincing to you, which wouldn't have been successful with you no matter the approach i took.