New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'll let my mood dictate it.  

It can often affect how my posting comes off.  Sometimes I am pretty straight and flatline serious.   Other times I am feeling like a sarcastic jerk.  Work, home, many aspects flow into this.  

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, i figured you were cop early lol.

I spelled it out in crayon that I was odd day cop from the start of D2... Because I was even day cop. But my plan went to sheet when literally half my votes where lazy "Matts" no reasoning and leaving. 

Then again:

6 matts - malf, Mwil, counselor, josh, squire, finn

^^ Alot scum... Thank god scum-slappy saved me only for me to die on town swag redirect. 

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I spelled it out in crayon that I was odd day cop from the start of D2... Because I was even day cop. But my plan went to sheet when literally half my votes where lazy "Matts" no reasoning and leaving. 

Then again:

^^ Almost entirely scum... Thank god scum-slappy saved me only for me to die on town swag redirect. 

3 out of 6 voted you.  only 2 from the chat group.  I think Rackcs did not vote that day and slappy was the deciding vote to remove the town jailer!!!!!

Day/Night 2 was HUGE.   Lynch the claimed jailer and get the town cop to claim.   Then have the alignment compare get modkilled.   Redirect claimed cop into the PGO and the town vig also gets offed !!!!!

Some may call those 2 phases game breaking

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Then again:

^^ Alot scum... Thank god scum-slappy saved me only for me to die on town swag redirect. 

it was tied though.

without slappy breaking it and saving you, there was a very real chance that squire wouod have been lynched in the tie.

touch had a lot of thread capital and was pushing that hard

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

the man keeps spreadsheets.

makes everything far too straight forward. 

I will fully admit I do not have a good sense for reads early like others do.  I need to compile enough info from votes and moves/claims to be enough help.  Mafia should really let me live to just after lylo

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

3 out of 6 voted you.  only 2 from the chat group.  I think Rackcs did not vote that day and slappy was the deciding vote to remove the town jailer!!!!!

Day/Night 2 was HUGE.   Lynch the claimed jailer and get the town cop to claim.   Then have the alignment compare get modkilled.   Redirect claimed cop into the PGO and the town vig also gets offed !!!!!

Some may call those 2 phases game breaking

Epic for scum

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

it was tied though.

without slappy breaking it and saving you, there was a very real chance that squire wouod have been lynched in the tie.

touch had a lot of thread capital and was pushing that hard

My entire point is that town was stupid to get us there. 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Easily the best thing I did the whole game. It became a twofer. Swung the vote to BCB, got to go with my fake claim and then we redirected you to SwAg. Win-Win.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2019 at 10:27 AM, Malfatron said:
On 12/28/2019 at 10:23 AM, MWil23 said:

It’s really down to MD4L and squire, who I’m almost positive is lying. Rack is probably scum too. @SwAg @theuntouchable @Malfatron let’s settle this within the next 30 minutes. I’m at my wife’s family’s house for Christmas.

Lynch Md4l.

hes 100 percent scum

would clear me and daboyle.

I am the antibusser.

thats my scumtell