New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

All these guys saying people fake stuff like this all the time but not saying you are... then why bring it up? You clearly don’t believe me and are challenging my character or you are using it for your own game advantage so which is it? Either own your bull**** and say you don’t believe me or shut up. 

I assume people are generally honest. I am just pointing out that gamesmanship of fake quitting is something people are doing frequently. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I assume people are generally honest. I am just pointing out that gamesmanship of fake quitting is something people are doing frequently. 

Well I’m not. I’m literally only posting now because I haven’t been replaced and I’m trying to keep my sanity from basically living in the hospital the last couple of days. I’m finally at home for a little bit today before going back. 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think orca was scum. As far as what Swag was doing, I can’t honestly answer that but I think I have a vague idea. 

Ok.  I agree on the orca very likely being town ( not scum) based on his apparent lightning rod role.

I am not following what you are getting at regarding swag, but you seem to have a better grasp of him.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Has anyone told you that you share a lot of traits with a sociopath? 

Junk pic.

To be fair, there has been an extreme rash of people "fake quitting" lately. And Counselor has asked to be replaced multiple times without actually leaving the game. 

Not that I am accusing him of lying.

You pushing this narrative is odd. We all know Swag was lying. So trying to make me look bad by using his lie is ridiculous. 

Thank you