MNF: Packers at Vikings

Malfatron

8 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Honestly I’m trying to find Jimmy g hair on line. Building a little voodoo doll for y’all. Just not sure it’ll hurt you guys if he’s out. Might help y’all win a chip.

Do it next year I just want on superbowl. Let us win it this year and then do it next year. 

3 minutes ago, Stevein2012 said:

I don't have a great memory but it seems like a lot of people were crapping on GB for that in the signing thread.

They did. "Signed a backup OLB with one year of production to a starter contract". He had been the best Packer this year period. 

3 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

That's why NFL will always trump college. Just win..... that's it. Doesnt matter how ugly.

I agree. Just win. People do indeed put too much emphasis on “winning impressively”. I think Seattle, Green Bay, San Francisco, and New Orleans can all give each other a nasty dog fight despite San Francisco and New Orleans winning much more impressively throughout the season. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I agree. Just win. People do indeed put too much emphasis on “winning impressively”. I think Seattle, Green Bay, San Francisco, and New Orleans can all give each other a nasty dog fight despite San Francisco and New Orleans winning much more impressively throughout the season. 

Point differential correlates hugely with your chances of winning a super bowl. Teams that thrive on ugly wins generally don't win championships.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hukos said:

Point differential correlates hugely with your chances of winning a super bowl. Teams that thrive on ugly wins generally don't win championships.

Yes but I think schedule also plays a huge roll in this. Seattle and Green Bay have had brutal schedules and have beaten some pretty dang good teams. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

4 games in a row allowing 15 or less

It's nice for now, sure.

If you hold Drew Brees and the Saints to under 15 points, then I'll be impressed. Until then, I'm not holding my breath. (And if you did that, I'd be happy because screw the Saints).