2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

3 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Clowney had multiple bids. I wonder how high someone went? Hopefully, it's not the Nate Solder situation redux.

I got Danny Shelton and Clayton Fedjelem unopposed.  I bid on Jack Conklin and Chris Harris but they each had a couple other offers.

Broncos: Bids on James Bradberry, Byron Jones, Blake Martinez and Derek Wolfe (reserve bid on Chris Harris....last time I check Martinez and Wolfe did not got other bids

Bears: bids on Tom Brady, Demar Dotson, Lawrence Guy and Nick Williams....all not bidded last time I check

Edited by BowserBroncos

1 minute ago, BowserBroncos said:

Broncos: Bids on James Bradberry, Byron Jones, Blake Martinez and Derek Wolfe (reserve bid on Chris Harris....last time I check Martinez and Wolfe did not got other bids

Bears: bids on Tom Brady, Demar Dotson, Lawrence Guy and Nick Williams....all not bidded last time I check

I was on Blake Martinez/Byron Jones/Danny Shelton  for a long time before audibling to Artie Burns/Eli Apple/Clowney because I didn't want to lose out on 3 of 3 when I saw people (apparently you and sparky) place bids on Martinez and Shelton.

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It's 9:00 bidding is closed.

The Eagles bid on  1 Panther, 1 Buc, 1 Falcon and 1 Eagle

The Falcons bid on 1 Packer, 1 Charger, 1 Chief and 1 Falcon

Bradberry, JPP, Beasley, Rt tackle long name.

Martinez, Gordon, Fuller, Beasley

1 minute ago, BowserBroncos said:

I started to try to snag Bradberry, but I figured people would try to buy him low as well (IRL I think he heads to DC)

I went heavy at Jones, but I think I will get outbid... I was trying to make him highest paid CB in league (until T. White gets his $$$ from Blls)

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

pulled my bid on Vonn Bell who was my #1 target this morning and went in a different direction. I hope that was the right call....

It was the right call.  I bid on him crazy mad money. ;)

Also bid on LT D.J. Humphries and RT Vaitai.

Peace!!!

Edited by cortes02