2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

52 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@Deadpulse could you look into this please.  

57 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@MrDrew @The LBC can anyone help get this potential new member fixed up.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

@Webmaster 

On 1/7/2020 at 8:00 PM, ny92mike said:

@pwny got an answer?

Is it really necessary to notify everyone over this?  We've told you before to not "at" a bunch of mods when you have a question.  

Anyway, members take 24-48 hours for approval.  Duplicate accounts won't be approved.  Only one account is allowed.  Previously banned members won't be approved.  Suspected spammers won't be approved.  If a member's account hasn't been approved in 48 hours they can email webmaster@footballstuture.com to inquire about the status of their account.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

Is it really necessary to notify everyone over this?  We've told you before to not "at" a bunch of mods when you have a question.  

Anyway, members take 24-48 hours for approval.  Duplicate accounts won't be approved.  Previously banned members won't be approved.  Suspected spammers won't be approved.  If a member's account hasn't been approved in 48 hours they can email webmaster@footballstuture.com to inquire about the status of their account.  

Yes....i only notified these recent ones when I got no reply.  

Guess I got my answer to the message I sent you last week.

Anyway...thanks for the response.

12 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

Duplicate accounts won't be approved.  Only one account is allowed. 

Also, this a is a good time to remind everyone that if a member is caught using two accounts, both accounts will be permanently banned.   Almost every year I'm forced to ban a couple members who register second accounts to control multiple teams in GM mocks.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Webmaster said:

Also, this a is a good time to remind everyone that if a member is caught using two accounts, both accounts will be permanently banned.   Almost every year I'm forced to ban a couple members who register second accounts to control multiple teams in GM mocks.  

So did we just lose bowser?  Assuming the bold was the reason why the new member hasn't been approved.

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

So did we just lose bowser?  Assuming the bold was the reason why the new member hasn't been approved.

I didn't ban him since he never posted with the duplicate account.   If he wants his friend to join he'll need to do it from his own computer and internet connection.  

• Like 1