SNF: SF at Sea(Quest for the 1)

Malfatron

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yes, but then New Orleans wouldn't be in the playoffs anymore, so they couldn't be the 49ers. That's what I was referring to. If SF is the 1 seed, NO will not play them in the divisional round no matter what.

Sorry, was thinking solely of the Seahawks angle there.  You are correct.

Just now, 808sinfour4time said:

I think it's Springsteen doing that voiceover. Pretty sure it's lifted from "Springsteen on Broadway," which is...on Netflix.

Hmmmm.....that could be. I'll have to listen to it again....but I definitely "knew" who it was, just couldnt put my finger on it. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

Guys...honestly, what’s better for a deep playoff run? The 1 seed and possibly playing San Fran in the divisional round or the 2 seed and playing someone else first with the chance that San Fran loses and we get a 2nd home game again the someone other than San Fran?

There's no way to run and hide. If you're good enough to beat N.O. then you don't worry about who's next. 

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

New Orleans doesn't have nearly the pressure group that San Francisco has. Give me NO every time. 

Yah I think you are right.  Just watching how they are destroying Seattle.  Only thing is we are going to have to play them anyway.  Guess I'd rather have them at Lambeau maybe the cold would help neutralize their pass rush.  On the other hand we have a better chance of advancing to the NFC championship playing NO first.  Looks like Seattle is over matched so NO it is.

When it's 4th and Inches and you decide to go with 3 TEs all on the line and then hand it off to your RB who's 5 yards deep in the backfield instead of QBing sneaking, that's the NFL equivalent of your grandparents not being able to switch the input on their own television.

Seattle sucks. Their point differential was worse than ours even at our most overachieving. 

1 minute ago, Fox_NFLs_GG said:

The Packers have the style of defense to beat the 49ers, just not the right players. This is the same style of defense that destroyed the fabled John Elway Broncos (Basically what the 49ers are running). They need a Siragusa DT / Ngata DT and a Ray Lewis type of MLB / ILB.

What the hell are you rambling about?