Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles

showtime

Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Seattle Seahawks

Just now, minutemancl said:

Wentz isnt a franchise quarterback. Cant rely on him. 

Pederson is one of the best offensive play designers in the nfl. These nobodies they signed off the street run wide open every game. Its incredible. 

To the 1st point... What a horrendous take. Not even worth addressing. I hope it’s satire.

To the 2nd point... Who ran wide open all day? Greg Ward? Robert Davis? Shelton Gibson?

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It would appear Eagles fans agree with Leon..... 

Even randy moss takes Mcvay over Pederson in our league. @EaglesPeteC is a eye witness. I don’t care whose better. But sheesh. His teams

have barley gotten into the playoffs these last 2 years. Like they’re trying to come up 1500 short on the rent when it’s due on the first. 

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

To the 1st point... What a horrendous take. Not even worth addressing. I hope it’s satire.

He's ended 3 straight years on the bench. I don't really care about circumstances and feel bad for him but a franchise QB needs to be able to be available. Wentz doesn't appear to be reliable to do that. 

4 minutes ago, Jetzger said:

This will be an interesting matchup.  The Seahawks are banged up to hell and only had a +7 point differential for the season.  But then again sources have informed me that the Packers are the worst 13-3 team of all time.  So something's gotta give. 

I suspect we won't be favored.  

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I would say your better than this... but everyone in the world knows you aren't. Go read the posts.

People overact over losses constantly in our forum. 

Bruh, I have read the post.  Which is why I said you all settled on the consensus of keeping Pederson but firing your OC/DC. 

But to pretend that you all dont B**** every game about Pederson would be a lie on your part. How many times this season has someone uttered the phrase "Its clear that Doug needs a strong OC to build the game plan".

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Give me a break. If any QB takes that shot they would be concussed.

But how many QBs are talking that route!? Wentz main issue is that he doesn’t know how or when to take a hit. It’s his MO. Not many QBs would find themselves in his position. I get it but sheesh live to fight another down.