Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

16 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Wonder what Anderson could be had for. Most of the Eagle fans don't want to pay him since he's a " One trick pony" . I believe hes more than that and always liked him. Would go great with Wentz

He is a one trick pony. Although he showed sign of possibly expanding from just being a deep threat.

With that said, he’s very good at that one trick. Not only is he fast, but he also tracks the ball well and has good hands. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

He is a one trick pony. Although he showed sign of possibly expanding from just being a deep threat.

With that said, he’s very good at that one trick. Not only is he fast, but he also tracks the ball well and has good hands. 

That's what I was getting at with the expanding of his talents . Seen some good progress lil by lil

At worst maybe a Perriman or Robinson could be nice lil signings. Really hoping for anything tbh. If I could pick it would be Robby obviously 

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I think maybe we'd jump in around 10-11 if it dropped to around there

I think his price will drop dramatically. The WR draft class is too deep to spend $14 a year on Robbie Anderson.

• Like 1