Dorsey officially fired

hornbybrown

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Jesus I’ve never went from being such a huge fan of a guy like I was with Freddie to so absurdly disappointed.

He seems like a great guy, but he clearly didn’t have a clue what he was doing nor did he have enough sense to realize he wasn’t ready.

We went from the gospel of the nerd to the dumbest dude in the room

I REPENT DEPO I REPENT

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Here'sJim said:

If this is true it may explain why it appeared teams always knew what we were doing, our OC was telling them BEFORE games.

Not saying this report is true but why would our OC be talking to the other team about game plans for our offense? Honestly sounds like sabotage.

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

If this is true it may explain why it appeared teams always knew what we were doing, our OC was telling them BEFORE games.

Not saying this report is true but why would our OC be talking to the other team about game plans for our offense? Honestly sounds like sabotage.

Lol mf don’t want their names attached to this ish show.

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I don’t think he did anything to sabotage the team, just said we have a game plan but Freddie won’t stick to it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Every GM believes in their top pick, and they still bust frequently.

Multiple picks is nothing more than more ping pong balls.  There are limits obviously, I’m not trading a 1 for the whole 7th round or anything crazy, but I’d rather have 12, 53, and 56 than 4.

Because I love too many guys for there to be just one 😂 

Seriously though, Ward, Chubb, Smith, Edmonds, Minkah, James, and Nelson we’re all guys I liked a lot that year.

I hope Ward turns into the second best player in that group.  I’d be shocked if anyone is better than Nelson in that group as a pro (position not weighing anything)

4 minutes ago, JDD said:

I hope Ward turns into the second best player in that group.  I’d be shocked if anyone is better than Nelson in that group as a pro (position not weighing anything)

I mean, me too, and I’m not pissed we took him, but it would be disingenuous if I said I didn’t want to trade down then.

Good, bad or indifferent.  

• Like 1