Dorsey officially fired

hornbybrown

12 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

I don’t think he did anything to sabotage the team, just said we have a game plan but Freddie won’t stick to it. 

Well why would you be telling opposing coaches anything about your game planning for that week prior to the game? Not saying it's true but if it is it says a lot more about Monken than it does Kitchens.

Be a professional either way. If you want to complain do it to your spouse or your superior, not the enemy. That goes for coaches and players. I know it's fun to have Freddie as the fall guy and he obviously had his flaws but at least he was honest and professional. Any player that actually said come get me or coach that is complaining to other coaches prior to games need to find a place to play where those antics belong, like ummm well they don't belong anywhere but get them out of Cleveland.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well why would you be telling opposing coaches anything about your game planning for that week prior to the game? Not saying it's true but if it is it says a lot more about Monken than it does Kitchens.

Be a professional either way. If you want to complain do it to your spouse or your superior, not the enemy. That goes for coaches and players. I know it's fun to have Freddie as the fall guy and he obviously had his flaws but at least he was honest and professional. Any player that actually said come get me or coach that is complaining to other coaches prior to games need to find a place to play where those antics belong, like ummm well they don't belong anywhere but get them out of Cleveland.

If OBJ and Jarvis were saying “come get me” they’re done. The next regime won’t keep them. 

27 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Telling someone you have a game plan is not telling them anything about it and if anything is brilliant deception as clearly we didn’t have a plan

It's not here quite yet, but I predict one of these days soon Haslam is going to start making Art Modell look like a good owner. Dude has no freaking clue. Can the ghost of Paul Tagliabue come back like Emperor Palpatine and take this General Hux clown of an oner off our hands already? 

• Like 1