Are You Comfortable with the RB Position?

CWood21

I'm happier now with Jones in line for more carries.  He showed that right now, he's the better runner between him and Williams.  Williams dreams of being able to use a jump cut like Jones does.

That being said, I think that Jones left a lot of yards out there yesterday.   Hope Monty is okay and can play in a week or two.

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Somebody in this thread, or maybe Palmy on the old site, said that Jamaal Williams would only be good if he got a certain amount of carries.  Whoever said that come and take a few pats on the back. 

I'm taking credit for saying he needed more touches to get some confidence.

I know I argued someone said at RB you can play or you can't. I get the logic. But sometimes you need some carries just to get comfortable and drop the hesitancy and that type of stuff.

I was literally going to go bump the draft pick thread until it hit me it's gone lol

On 11/12/2017 at 4:21 PM, SassyFascistAlphaGuy said:

Next year with Aaron Jones as RB1, TY as RB2, and Williams as RB3 would be a damn good bunch. 

Thats crazy talk. TY has not shown he can take the pounding for even 2-3 games. Aaron Jones, you sold me. He's good, not ready to say hes great though. Williams, I just dont see it. who said he played well Sunday? I sure didn't see it.Sure, he had a couple tough runs but 3 ypc? That's not good.

Archived