Star Wars Universe Thread

naptownskinsfan

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

Hell tf yeah

Ah so the Thrawn storyline started in Mandolorian was just a teaser for what’s to come in the Ahsoka show. 

That's what I figured. The question is will Sabine be in this limited mini series, or will the story go on after they find Ezra, or is this unrelated to that? 

2 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

That's what I figured. The question is will Sabine be in this limited mini series, or will the story go on after they find Ezra, or is this unrelated to that? 

Im guessing they are related. Ezra and Thrawn were together when they disappeared. Based on Filoni's comments, that moment when Sabine leaves with Ashoka has not happened yet to the Ashoka we see in Mandalorian. 

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

I'm glad Hayden gets a chance at redemption. He's a good actor who got horrible dialogue and direction.

Agreed.  It tainted his entire career, and he's got a chance to fix it now.  

I guess I can't complain about the need to have flashbacks in Kenobi.  There is only so much they can do with his exile on Tatooine.  You know he's not leaving because the fate of the galaxy (long-term) depends on Luke.  

Everything else.......that is quite an announcement drop.  I am pretty excited for the franchise moving forward.  There is one thing I hope changes, but it remains to be seen what the future holds for Kathleen Kennedy. 

4 hours ago, Acgott said:

I want to know when they consider the High Republic era to be considered "over."  I can easily see The Acolyte being an origins story for Darth Plageuis, or at least the seeds of what is to come.  

The Lando show sounds interesting, but what era Lando do we get?  I imagine this is pre-Solo.  

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Does she have an affiliation with Rogue Squadron?  That was always Luke and then Wedge, and it was a huge disappointment of mine that they quietly retired the Wedge character instead of having him have even half of the story he had in the EU.  

Post Endor she is a General with the New Republic and utilizes them frequently. 

3 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

So the Rangers series might follow Cara Dune? I was hoping she would die off..

That's just fan speculation. It could be true, but just as likely it isnt.

If I had to guess, I am thinking it will either be an Anthology Procedural series featuring different characters on different planets each episode or it will be a team up of Cara, Timothy Olyphant, and Ben Burrs characters plus some new ones. If I was a betting man, I would say anthology procedural. 

Can’t wait for the Obi show. The best part of the prequels imo was Ewan as Obi and Hayden as Anakin in Ep2 and Ep3. Some people hated on Hayden, but his lines were awful. 

Also Obi vs Anakin in Ep3 is my favorite Star Wars Battle of all time. Would love to see a rematch with Anakin as Darth Vader. 

Edited by BayRaider