Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

18 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Not interested in Mafia anymore. Best of luck to you.

16 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Don’t do this my friend

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You’ve got me in BDL my friend 

Whicker, he’s done this after like 8 of the last 10 games.

Councy ain’t going nowhere he just likes to make us beg for it 

• Like 1

I’ll paraphrase.

Slappy : How the hell isnt the game over?(Slappy stupidly says after faking a double agent in the chat thinking it wouldn’t matter because the game should have been over)

Pickle: you tell us. You’re the double agent. The ratio says we should have won. Post your whole PM.

Slappy: I’m not lying. I posted my whole PM.

Pickle: I’m the only one that has told the truth the entire time. (Proceeds to post more information confirming his truthfulness) (which is 💯, he is the only one that didn’t backstab anyone)

Slappy: I don’t believe you, I’m voting you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I’ll paraphrase.

Slappy : How the hell isnt the game over?(Slappy stupidly says after faking a double agent in the chat thinking it wouldn’t matter because the game should have been over)

Pickle: you tell us. You’re the double agent. The ratio says we should have won. Post your whole PM.

Slappy: I’m not lying. I posted my whole PM.

Pickle: I’m the only one that has told the truth the entire time. (Proceeds to post more information confirming his truthfulness) (which is 💯, he is the only one that didn’t backstab anyone)

Slappy: I don’t believe you, I’m voting you.

@Matts4313

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

I said that and I couldnt have cause you lynched me D2

Yes, I had an idea...I aslo voted Pickle. Then a bunch of people votes me and I was the vote the rest of the way. Seemed more people were inclined to go Daboyle so I went to him after his horrid response/changing what his move was

My plan at the beginning of the day was to get Daboyle and Pickle 1/2 and see who voted where. After you all went to me, I had the Florida game and then IRL stuff. I fully was gonna vote him again if given the opportunity at the end

Also,

@theuntouchable this was another instance of me being town and going after Pickle and voting him (and being right)...just for your records :D

Why my records?