Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

12 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Ryan Tannehill led the league in passer rating. The Ravens have played 3 teams that are top 10 in offensive DVOA. They went 2-1 in those games. Tennessee is #6. Derrick Henry led the league in rushing. Tennessee thus has the top rusher by volume and top passer by passer rating. 

You may not agree with the posts but nothing that was said is trolling. 

Passer rating is your argument? No sane person would say Ryan Tannehill has been better than Lamar Jackson.

Since week 6 (Tannehill starting), the Ravens have played 7 teams that finished .500 or better and are 7-0. The Titans have played 4 and are 2-2 with one win being over a team resting their starters.

The Ravens are the top offense in the entire NFL, their is no argument.

"You may not agree with the posts but nothing that was said is trolling. " The entire second post is a troll, are you kidding me?

Edited by M.10.E
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Passer rating is your argument? No sane person would say Ryan Tannehill has been better than Lamar Jackson.

Since week 6 (Tannehill starting), the Ravens have played 7 teams that finished .500 or better and are 7-0. The Titans have played 4 and are 2-2 with one win being over a team resting their starters.

The Ravens are the top offense in the entire NFL, their is no argument.

"You may not agree with the posts but nothing that was said is trolling. " The entire second post is a troll, are you kidding me?

Just because you don't agree doesn't mean it's trolling. 

The Titans had they started Tannehill all year will probably be the 2nd best offensive team by DVOA that the Ravens play. They lost to the best one. It's not far fetched to say this Titans offense is going to be the Ravens hardest test in awhile. The numbers point to it. 

I agree with the 2nd post. The Titans have the best QB/RB tandem. Lamar is better than Tannehill for me but Henry makes up the difference vs Ingram. 

That good ole AFC Central action on its way. I don't like the Titans and they don't like my Ravens. This is bigger than the Titans! The Ravens are on a mission and the Titans are in the way. Time for them to be moved. I need more revenge against Dean Pees and his blasphemous ways costing my Ravens more chips. As it was then and it is now still 

Ravens 40 - Titans 17

I WANT ALL THE SMOKE! LET'S GO!!!!

57 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

The Titans had they started Tannehill all year will probably be the 2nd best offensive team by DVOA that the Ravens play. They lost to the best one. It's not far fetched to say this Titans offense is going to be the Ravens hardest test in awhile. The numbers point to it. 

I agree with the 2nd post. The Titans have the best QB/RB tandem. Lamar is better than Tannehill for me but Henry makes up the difference vs Ingram. 

The big bad Titans offense that put up 14 against the Patriots who the Ravens put up 30 on. 21 against a trying Houston team vs 41 that the Ravens did.

"Ravens offense will get figured out" is trolling 101.

Titans have the best QB/RB tandem?!? This can't be true. This has to be a simulation.

Edited by M.10.E
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Meh. Maybe if the tandem only includes Lamar and Ingram... and even then I don’t think the Titans have the superior tandem... Henry had 500 more yards than Ingram and 3 more TDs. Even if we extrapolate Tannehill’s starting numbers over a full season (which is foolish as it removes some of the quality defenses he would’ve faced such as the Broncos, Colts, and Bills... the Bills being a defense that’s top 3-5 in the league.) then we’re left with him coming in with 4446 total yards, 42 total TDs, 13 TOs (which removes the turnover against the Broncos from the equation). Meanwhile Lamar having played 13 1/2 games due to blowouts and the last game (many against opponents he could’ve easily stat padded against); would’ve extrapolated to 5135 total yards, 51 TDs, 9 TOs.

So if Lamar plays a full season and Tannehill plays a full season, Lamar is still so much more dominant that he more than makes up for the gap that Derrick Henry brings over Ingram.

This isn’t even to include the fact that the Ravens 3rd string RB is just as good, if not better than Dion Lewis... and that Gus Edwards is better than Lewis. More than making up for the difference in what Henry provides as between Gus/Ingram they're at 2021 yards, 4 TOs, on 368 touches (5.49 ypt) vs Henry at 1746 yards, 5 TOs, on 321 targets (5.4 ypt).

So when we’re looking at the QB and RB groups... the Ravens have the superior tandem of positions and I don’t think its particularly close. So would I classify the above notion that Tannehill is the BETTER QB as trolling, I absolutely would. MAYYYBEE you could argue he’s the more efficient QB... maybe. But even then I would disagree as the above stats and TOs show.

Unless someone has a better argument that they would prefer to provide on this topic.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

lol sit down you salty Pats fan 

It's laughable that anyone thinks the awful Titans are going to do much of anything against the Ravens. 

My saltiness will receive appropriate hydration when y'all get absolutely crushed. It's going to be oh so sweet.

2 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Pees’ defense had success against Roman’s offense in the Super Bowl until the lights went out and San Fran grabbed a hold of the momentum. Jackson>>Kaep though

Saw this video - I miss Turron's days with Baltimore, he's a great guy to have.

Anyways, I completely forgot about Pees vs. Roman in the Superbowl. Our gameplan that day was fantastic because we completely eliminated any threat of the read option by just hitting Kaepernick on every play. I suspect Dean will do the same this time around, and I also suspect Roman will make adjustments off of it.

The Ravens have had a lot of success against Pees since he left here, and we did that with Joe freaking Flacco at QB, so I'm not too worried about facing him again. Besides, Pees had Suggs, Ngata, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed on his team back then. He has exactly none of those guys, or guys of that caliber on this team now. Closest they've got is Kevin Byard.

6 minutes ago, lolsurebro said:

It's laughable that anyone thinks the awful Titans are going to do much of anything against the Ravens. 

My saltiness will receive appropriate hydration when y'all get absolutely crushed. It's going to be oh so sweet.

"lolsurebro"

8 minutes ago, lolsurebro said:

Oh man, this post warms my heart. Even if we lose, seeing a Patriots fan this mad because of the Titans smacking them is just awesome.

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

Oh man, this post warms my heart. Even if we lose, seeing a Patriots fan this mad because of the Titans smacking them is just awesome.

Beating NE this year is hardly worth bragging about. What's funny is that Titans fan think they're onto something because of this win.

Well, you're on to Baltimore... and you're about to be the ones getting slapped far worse than a single score defeat.

1 minute ago, lolsurebro said:

Beating NE this year is hardly worth bragging about. What's funny is that Titans fan think they're onto something because of this win.

Well, you're on to Baltimore... and you're about to be the ones getting slapped far worse than a single score defeat.

Keep making my day, pal. I;m soaking this up. As you know well, this is the playoffs, anything can happen. The Ravens are the favorites, no doubt, but the Titans aren't going to lay down, we play everyone tough. If you think we have no chance in this game, you're most likely in for a rude awakening.