Divisional Round: MIN@SF (1:35PM PST)

Manny/Patrick

37 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Niners should indeed send some thank you cards to Minnesota. Niners match up the worst with the Saints out of all 5 NFC playoff teams and the best against Minnesota. Minnesota basically did like a pick six for them. 

I mean, Green Bay and Seattle can certainly beat SF, no doubt, but SF matches up better with those two teams than NO. 

Eh. They owed us in some way after helping them keep pace with the Packers in their division race. And we had to go to Seattle and win the division ourselves. The Vikings beating them would have helped. :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

@Uncle Buck bow your king. 

Show me the person who bet against Ramgawd the undefeated king. I’ll snap my fingers thanos status. 

You get bragging rights on it Rammy, but you have to admit that the guy took a bet that very few people would have taken.  I bet you were worrying at least a little bit after the Vikings took the Saints down.

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

You get bragging rights on it Rammy, but you have to admit that the guy took a bet that very few people would have taken.  I bet you were worrying at least a little bit after the Vikings took the Saints down.

Nah. I know my cousins. Happy you beat those scrubs though. 

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Nah. I know my cousins. Happy you beat those scrubs though. 

Cousins didn't lose the game for us today though.  The Niners just beat us in the trenches, which I was afraid would happen.  They were the better team today and deserved the win.  Cousins is what he is.  He's not great but not bad.  He's like half the QB's in the league.  I'm hoping the Vikings find a way to trade up for Tua in the draft.  Let him sit behind Kirk next year and then let him start in 2021 after we let Kirk go.  Doubt it would happen, but that's what I'd do if I were the Vikings GM.

• Like 1

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

Cousins didn't lose the game for us today though.  The Niners just beat us in the trenches, which I was afraid would happen.  They were the better team today and deserved the win.  Cousins is what he is.  He's not great but not bad.  He's like half the QB's in the league.  I'm hoping the Vikings find a way to trade up for Tua in the draft.  Let him sit behind Kirk next year and then let him start in 2021 after we let Kirk go.  Doubt it would happen, but that's what I'd do if I were the Vikings GM.

I know buck. Y’all did me proud. Sometimes the dice doesn’t roll the way you want. All you could ask for is a chance. Y’all did something with it. But still a debt is a debt. What is his name. 

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I know buck. Y’all did me proud. Sometimes the dice doesn’t roll the way you want. All you could ask for is a chance. Y’all did something with it. But still a debt is a debt. What is his name. 

I'm not sure which Vikings fan it was.  I think it was someone who was either new or who doesn't come on here very often.  I could tell he didn't really know what he was getting into with that sig bet with you.  Hahaha!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

Great game today Niners fans.  As I feared, your team dominated us physically and had your way in the game.  You guys are the class of the NFC this year.  Best of luck in the Super Bowl (assuming you win your next game, which I think you will do pretty easily). 

Yeah, unless we figure out what avvies the niners would be suscpetible to, i fear you are correct.

However, after the Seahawks game, we will get our best and brightest forum members on it!

Edited by Malfatron

Just now, Malfatron said:

Yeah, unless we figure out what avvies the niners would be suscpetible to, i fear you are correct.

However, after the Seahawks game, we will get our best and brightest forum members on it!

Well, the 49ers are from San Francisco so I could make a suggestion, but they probably wouldn't be allowed on this site.  xD

2 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Instead of going for Tua you guys gotta fix that OL.  That is your Achilles' heel, not Cousins.

• Like 1