Divisional Round GDT - Vikings at 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, sherm said:

Great job defense. So far we've had 1 bad play on that side of the ball. Offense needs to clean things up. We're in good shape 

It sucks because Spoon seriously just had the one drive, but Moseley looks good and comfortable out there.

Just now, John232 said:

Outside of the 1 TO, the offense has been methodical and solid. That TO was just ridiculous.

Oh yeah, can't complain about the offense minus the INT of course. 

Just have to come out and make a statement after halftime. No more of these three and outs that we have had coming after halftime the last month or so. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John232 said:

Levi’s is better than the Stick. Objectively. Don’t @ me. 

It's never been Levi's vs candlestick imo. People always bring that up and it's the wrong way to look at it 

Its what Levi's could have been if they actually knew wtf they were doing when they designed it. It's a little more broken in so it is getting slightly better, but some design flaws cant be changed now lol 

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be here rn lol 

Very fortunate that my family was able to do this. Grateful to cheer for this group of guys. 

WE ARE GONNA WIN THIS GAME 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, N4L said:

It's never been Levi's vs candlestick imo. People always bring that up and it's the wrong way to look at it 

Its what Levi's could have been if they actually knew wtf they were doing when they designed it. It's a little more broken in so it is getting slightly better, but some design flaws cant be changed now lol 

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be here rn lol 

Very fortunate that my family was able to do this. Grateful to cheer for this group of guys. 

WE ARE GONNA WIN THIS GAME 

At least fans won't flock out of the sun in the winter. 

Just now, Forge said:

Our drives coming out of the break have been complete and total crap lately it feels like. We need to stop that to start this half

Yep, said that a few minutes ago that we need to make a statement after half and can't have another three and out....Something we have had for like a month straight. In fact, the last time we scored after getting the opening kickoff after halftime was against........Arizona?