GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

Peter Bukowski -   I loved everything i heard from Matt LaFleur in his post-game presser. Said throwing it on those 3rd-and-longs was about trying to win. Said they were going to go on fourth-and-short if replay overturned spot on Graham catch. They were not afraid to lose, trying to win.

• Like 2

Just now, Sasquatch said:

Cept the TV yellow line is a half yard too far upfield, smh.

I've seen a million of these on my feeds.. I just want to go with it and post the ref jumping in the stands pic.

We definitely had more to overcome with the reffing last night so I already feel vindicated. So **** it, troll these ho's.

Just now, HighCalebR said:

I've seen a million of these on my feeds.. I just want to go with it and post the ref jumping in the stands pic.

We definitely had more to overcome with the reffing last night so I already feel vindicated. So **** it, troll these ho's.

Yeah, might as well embrace it, lol.

man, I remember I was like 15 back in 2005 when Loose Change would come up no matter what search term you put into google videos and I realized just how easy it is to dress up BS and make it look convincing out of context. We’ve had 15 more years of internet since then and there’s still so many people who have never come to that realization. 

1 minute ago, YaddaHolla said:

I think Lancaster did one too. 

Yep - he was straight up gassed - prolly couldn't even make it to the sideline he was so exhausted chasing Wilson around.  Outside of Lazard's injury, were any of the other "injuries" anything more than just a much needed break/timeout?

19 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Yep - he was straight up gassed - prolly couldn't even make it to the sideline he was so exhausted chasing Wilson around.  Outside of Lazard's injury, were any of the other "injuries" anything more than just a much needed break/timeout?

I don’t think so. 

26 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

this stuff is pure horsebologna and I hate that we do it.  They need to enforce a 1 quarter ban or a timeout if player stops the game

Edited by skibrett15