2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

Just now, Danger said:

That's more or less what I meant. Whether it's a designated June 1st cut, or actually June 1st, I find it hard to imagine Alshon is here come July.

Begs the question though. If it’s all the same, why’s he still here? 

24 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Any word on us talking to any WR FAs? I see Perriman is still available. 

MC

Mums the word on the WR market 
..All asking too much in a year where you can get solid starters into the 5th round

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

At this point I am rooting for the FA WR's to go to other WR needy teams ahead of us. I'm expecting an LB to sign before the draft and then whatever the dont fill with high draft capital between CB 2 and S to sign after the draft

No stud LBs left, only average-below average at best.

Would rather draft a LB than sign one at this point, barring a impact player getting cut. But agreed on wanting other WR needy teams to address need via FA. I'm drooling about potentially moving up for a tier 1 WR.

Edited by DeJack_10

6 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

No stud LBs left, only average-below average at best.

Would rather draft a LB than sign one at this point, barring a impact player getting cut. But agreed on wanting other WR needy teams to address need via FA. I'm drooling about potentially moving up for a tier 1 WR.

This team just collects average to below average LB's anyway. So i expect them to sign one and draft one no earlier than the 4th

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

NFL game pass is available for free right now. Watching Hargrave and Slay stuff right now

Just go to the player search option for anyone your looking for like avery 

Im watching a macabre drag show contest I found on netflix like 30 minutes ago. I don't have time to watch all 10 snaps Avery played last season.

• Like 1

If they see Avery as a LB or a DE is an interesting question. I mean they spent a 4th on him already, they clearly like him for something.

Do they see Avery as what Mychal Kendricks was in the SB year? A blitzing 3rd LB or are they trying to develop him as the 3rd or 4th DE?

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

They didn't like him enough to play him at all.  Dude played like 30 total snaps on defense in 9 games. 

Yeah I have no idea, but you gotta think they gave up draft capital for some apparent reason. Maybe I am giving them too much credit