2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Almost all the reports from actual beat reporters not the clown ESP was that Eagles would be out on Free Agent WR’s. I don’t know why you are also surprised 

kempski thinks it was weird they didnt make any receiver moves and he has a decent plug in the organization.

but he also championed the alshon is gone bandwagon so who knows at this point.

Edited by ninjapirate

11 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Almost all the reports from actual beat reporters not the clown ESP was that Eagles would be out on Free Agent WR’s. I don’t know why you are all so surprised 

I didn't plan to get a decent guy, but I also thought they'd sign earlier.
Would think we'd be on the lower deal for those guys just to cover our bases.

But hey, lets draft 4-5 guys and just go.
Not expecting much if they can't crack it

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'd bring in 2 of: Demarcus Robinson, Paul Richardson, Taylor Gabriel, Tajae Sharpe.

I would like D-Rob. Wouldn't mind the others.

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Would be very interested depending on price and if they were actually interested.

Rasul for Curtis?

4 minutes ago, mm6492 said:

I would like D-Rob. Wouldn't mind the others.

Would be very interested depending on price and if they were actually interested.

Rasul for Curtis?

Yea maybe Rasul and a late pick swap or something? I'd like to see Demarcus Robinson and/or Curtis Samuel with the Eagles and for Jeffery to be cut. Although, I am starting to think the Eagles won't be releasing Jeffery. So in that case that would mean Jackson, Jeffery, and JJ would be locks. There are maybe three open slots for WR's in this situation. I think they'll want to have two rookies make the team and one vet maybe? 

22 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

They don't have to draft any, but the hope would be they draft 2 or even 3.

Assuming a competent front office of course, they should draft at least two. Probably two in the first 4 rounds to add to that. Them banking on rookies to immediately contribute is not great. Especially when you know DeSean will miss some time. The offense could potentially be worse than last year when it was dreadful to watch.

8 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Assuming a competent front office of course, they should draft at least two. Probably two in the first 4 rounds to add to that. Them banking on rookies to immediately contribute is not great. Especially when you know DeSean will miss some time. The offense could potentially be worse than last year when it was dreadful to watch.

Just wait. We'll end up drafting YGM in round 1, Lucas Niang in round 2, then finally taking Donovan Peoples-Jones in round 3 and Tyrie Cleveland in round 4, along with a pair of LB's that suck.

Edited by Jeezla