BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Find a reason to ban me. I know you can 

Whicker,

I like to think we're friends. Maybe you don't think we are, but I consider you one. 

We've got a very fluid situation going on, one that has a lot of moving parts. I'd love to let you provide your post game feedback, but a few of us are making our changes to where we can keep playing.

You'll get your opportunity to share your thoughts, I promise. Just give us a bit of time to sort everything out, you'll be the first to go. That's a promise from me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Whicker,

I like to think we're friends. Maybe you don't think we are, but I consider you one. 

We've got a very fluid situation going on, one that has a lot of moving parts. I'd love to let you provide your post game feedback, but a few of us are making our changes to where we can keep playing.

You'll get your opportunity to share your thoughts, I promise. Just give us a bit of time to sort everything out, you'll be the first to go. That's a promise from me.

So you all wrote up a post displaying the new rules, tagged everyone to read it, and yet still claim you need more time. Okay boss 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So you all wrote up a post displaying the new rules, tagged everyone to read it, and yet still claim you need more time. Okay boss 

Those aren't the extent of the new rules. That's what I mean when I say the situation is fluid.

6 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

@Whicker if you need some time to get everything together from a mental/emotional standpoint, you can probably ask Webby for a temporary ban for personal reasons and then re-assess once you get to the end of that.

fmla for bans nice

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Those aren't the extent of the new rules. That's what I mean when I say the situation is fluid.

Okay so the situation is fluid in the sense that MWil and Nazgul got to post and not me. Cool fam 

7 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

@Whicker if you need some time to get everything together from a mental/emotional standpoint, you can probably ask Webby for a temporary ban for personal reasons and then re-assess once you get to the end of that.

You’re awesome 

• Like 1