BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

@bcb1213  please stop acting like every time I say something its to create drama. In fact I'd appreciate if everyone would just stop making that assumption and instead respond to me as though I'm simply trying to have a civil discussion .

I didn't make an assumption. I said and I QUOTE

"How do we have to votes against Portland without and gameplans or rosters yet". It wasn't an assumption, it was an observation.  There's nothing posted in the thread. Thats it. It was a QUESTION. Not an assumption. Your response wasn't clear. If you'd just said from the get go, Rags said he only got Lancasters gameplan, that's the end of the convo.  Instead you decided to be snide with your douchey move along comment following an insinuation I was trying to start drama.

Edited by wwhickok

14 hours ago, wwhickok said:

@bcb1213  please stop acting like every time I say something its to create drama. In fact I'd appreciate if everyone would just stop making that assumption and instead respond to me as though I'm simply trying to have a civil discussion .

I didn't make an assumption. I said and I QUOTE

"How do we have to votes against Portland without and gameplans or rosters yet". It wasn't an assumption, it was an observation.  There's nothing posted in the thread. Thats it. It was a QUESTION. Not an assumption. Your response wasn't clear. If you'd just said from the get go, Rags said he only got Lancasters gameplan, that's the end of the convo.  Instead you decided to be snide with your douchey move along comment following an insinuation I was trying to start drama.

To which I respectfully replied because there was a late write up 

Then instead of accepting that you decided to go further into well this person said he wasnt submitting but did why this game yadda yadda.  Ie unnecessary drama. 

15 minutes ago, Jlash said:

So my brother went ahead and ruined Thanksgiving by possibly getting the Rona, so does anyone have an empty seat at the table? I need food. 

@ET80 can I have a plus one for this poor chap?

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

Full menu (so @Counselor can factor in his Gluten and Lactose allergies):

- Cajun Fried Turkey

- Hickory smoked Spiral Ham

- Mashed potatoes

- Green Bean Casserole

- Homemade stuffing

- Braised Cabbage

- Mac and Cheese

- Mushroom and Asparagus Rissoto (true story - Ashy Larry from Chappelle Show made fun of me this past weekend when I mentioned the Rissoto).

• Like 1