BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

A 5th for Jerome Baker feels like a lot. That's an early 3rd round pick IRL for a guy who is probably a borderline BDL starter.

Went from swearing off trading 2021 picks to launching them at people.

• Like 1

Gotta say, can't believe how low the NFL as a whole was on Justin Herron, who has already made a start at left tackle as a rookie and did okay for having to flip between left and right tackle mid-game. Obviously there were some playing strength concerns coming out, but I think those were more related to conditioning/quality of facilities at Wake Forest more than anything. He looks like he's in the team's plans as a starter somewhere on the line, which makes him a good waiver wire pickup in my book.

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

Gotta say, can't believe how low the NFL as a whole was on Justin Herron, who has already made a start at left tackle as a rookie and did okay for having to flip between left and right tackle mid-game. Obviously there were some playing strength concerns coming out, but I think those were more related to conditioning/quality of facilities at Wake Forest more than anything. He looks like he's in the team's plans as a starter somewhere on the line, which makes him a good waiver wire pickup in my book.

I’ll add him to my waiver list. Thanks