How would you feel if Haskins isn’t the starter?

turtle28

22 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I mean is it a crime to go out? Should he be reviewing while the OC is maybe moving or with his family as well?

Yeah. I mean I'm big on preparation and getting as much in as possible when you can. But the guy is allowed to have a break from football. He was at a Wizards game. Not out boozing and getting into trouble. Let him be.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah. I mean I'm big on preparation and getting as much in as possible when you can. But the guy is allowed to have a break from football. He was at a Wizards game. Not out boozing and getting into trouble. Let him be.

@lavar703 You all do realize Pseudo_RGIII is being sarcastic and predicting that's how the Junkies, Grant & Danny and Chad Dukes will react on 106.7 The FAN to Dwayne going to a Wizards game right? It's a joke, but given that stations reputation to overreact like Czabe & Sheehan do to, it's probably a true take even if he's joking! That's why it's funny!! Haha xD

Edited by turtle28

Just another note about Haskins. We keep talking about he made some progress, and about how he had two nice showings at the end of the year. But I think we're underselling just how well he played.

In his last two starts, which were the 6th and 7th starts of his career, he put up a combined 131.3 passer rating. Of all the QBs who have started at least 7 games in the last 50 years, only one had a better combined passer rating in Start 6 + Start 7. And that was Matt Moore, who is a bit of an outlier because his 6th and 7th starts came in the midst of his third season, after he had played a couple games as a rookie.

Obviously, it's a small sample. Obviously, it's moderately cherry-picked. But I think it demonstrates the tremendous amount of progress he made from his first appearances where he looked utterly incapable of even competing at this level to going out there and having really, objectively excellent showings against two divisional rivals at the end of the year. 

• Like 3