2020 Cowboys Free Agency

WizardHawk

I'm not even sure I see where an argument is between Sanders and Griffen regarding this team.

Don't get me wrong, like I said early I love Sanders, but right now you're fielding Dorace Armstrong and Joe Jackson....maybe, hopefully RG too opposite DL. I don't care how you slice it, that's a huge drop off from Quinn. The first two have shown little to nothing thus far and God love him, can you really trust RG? Probably not. 

Go get Griffen. Go get some more defensive help. Please.

I see a many posters say we need DE help. Do you think the staff is comfortable with a rotation of Crawford and Gregory? Crawford gives you avg pass russ ability but is the strongest against the run. He also can rotate at the 3-Tech. Would I cut him for Griffin? Yes I would but if he is asking for to much. Im good.

I do think we really need a 1 Tech like Harrison though

Edited by eagles suck

22 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

I see a many posters say we need DE help. Do you think the staff is comfortable with a rotation of Crawford and Gregory? Crawford gives you avg pass russ ability but is the strongest against the run. He also can rotate at the 3-Tech. Would I cut him for Griffin? Yes I would but if he is asking for to much. Im good.

I do think we really need a 1 Tech like Harrison though

I would cut Crawford for a lot less than Griffen lol.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I'm not even sure I see where an argument is between Sanders and Griffen regarding this team.

Don't get me wrong, like I said early I love Sanders, but right now you're fielding Dorace Armstrong and Joe Jackson....maybe, hopefully RG too opposite DL. I don't care how you slice it, that's a huge drop off from Quinn. The first two have shown little to nothing thus far and God love him, can you really trust RG? Probably not. 

Go get Griffen. Go get some more defensive help. Please.

I'm with you WH.  Get Griffen if you can.  Bigger priority.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Stop freaking out and hyperventilating NL ..... it's all going to be ok. Wink

You bugger I was going to respond that way to your post but decided not to stir the pot! Take care of yourself.   Hope you and the family are well.

• Like 2

Saints sign Emanuel Sanders

Emmanuel Sanders had appealing NFC options. Sanders spoke with the Dallas Cowboys and the Green Bay Packers, but preferred to wind up with the New Orleans Saints, where he land d a two-year, $16 million deal worth up to $19 million.

Edited by chumpy

1 hour ago, TheGame316 said:

So, Even with Dak slated at a 30 million $$ cap hit, We still have 24 million in space

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/dallas-cowboys/

Who could that be for? Who's left? Rookies won't take more than 7-8 Million total.....

No one. Like I said, Jerry Jones cares more about making money than winning. Not spending money makes him more money, and now he can use the “we don’t want to lose any of next year’s high compensatory picks” as the excuse to do nothing from here.

We have some still to resign along DL but nothing major like Hyder Woods Ross.  Or their replacement.  While I would love another major signing There will be more before the draft as we are way short of bodies right now on the DL as by my count we only have 4.