The 2020 Draft Thread - Day 3 begins 11am CST

WindyCity

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Bengals owner Mike Brown sent Joe Burrow a letter and No. 9 jerseys Wednesday, confirming Burrow will be the No. 1 overall pick in Thursday night's draft.

The most obvious part of the draft confirmed...Young to Washington at #2...then Mia, Jax or LAC moving up to #3 for Tua makes a ton of sense.

9 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

The most obvious part of the draft confirmed...Young to Washington at #2...then Mia, Jax or LAC moving up to #3 for Tua makes a ton of sense.

Yep and my guess is that Miami moves up for Tua.

Tua the Tuna.

1 minute ago, G08 said:

Yep and my guess is that Miami moves up for Tua.

Tua the Tuna.

I would think it has to be Miami...most draft capital to work with and they must find a QB to give that fan base hope more than anything else.

1 minute ago, RJ_11 said:

I'm gonna call it, Tua falls because teams are terrified of his injuries.

The injuries will be a concern but everything about his test is coming back really well...the bigger issue is I just don't see how talent for talent wise anyone can have Herbert close to Tua.

I understand the thought process on Cole Kmet. Having a TE who can catch and block is a nice thing to have. Right now the Bears are going to announce what they are doing with what TE is on the field. I am just not sure about the player.

10 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

The injuries will be a concern but everything about his test is coming back really well...the bigger issue is I just don't see how talent for talent wise anyone can have Herbert close to Tua.

It's unlikely yeah, but I've been reading Bob McGinn's articles this week where he interviews a load of scouts, scouts are seriously scared about his injuries, just been making me wonder... More than likely someone pulls the trigger though purely based on talent

Just now, Madmike90 said:

The closer we are getting the more I think it will be Brown early...lots of good CBs in this draft...not many beast DTs.

It’s certainly looking that way. FWIW I think it’s better for the Bears if they take Brown, who I think will be a good not great pro. I think Okudah is gonna be a stuuuuuuuuud corner. 

Just now, Nads786 said:

It is pretty sad what Vegas looks like right now. My friend lives in Vegas and said it's rough out there right now.

Great people out there . As soon as it opens back up my girlfriend and I will be out there partying with them.