The 2020 Draft Thread - Day 3 begins 11am CST

WindyCity

3 minutes ago, Epyon said:

Jax doesn't have a very good rep among their own recent players with a number of people wanting out, or outright demanding to be traded.  Doesn't look good there, tbh.

Yeah the ongoing stuff with Ngakoue has to be concerning.

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Either you're way ahead on your tv or you're following someone who's tipping picks

I never follow anyone on twitter for the draft...what's the point in wasting it?...

It was all over Rotoworld that the Raiders loved Lamb...he seems like an obvious pick...when you know the options it's pretty easy to project some of these picks...although I didn't have a clue which way the Jags were going.

Just now, Madmike90 said:

I never follow anyone on twitter for the draft...what's the point in wasting it?...

It was all over Rotoworld that the Raiders loved Lamb...he seems like an obvious pick...when you know the options it's pretty easy to project some of these picks...although I didn't have a clue which way the Jags were going.

Yeah but the Jets still hadn't made their pick, so by you saying that I assumed you knew they weren't taking Lamb

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Yeah but the Jets still hadn't made their pick, so by you saying that I assumed you knew they weren't taking Lamb

No if you look back a bit I predicted we would have two OTs picked followed by three WRs (skipping TB) unless we get some trades...which I am shocked we haven't so far.