The 2020 Draft Thread - Day 3 begins 11am CST

WindyCity

The pressure on Whirfs though...

"Yeah we traded up to pick you to keep Tom Brady alive.... if you screw up, rookie, he probably dies..... and he's only the greatest QB in the history of the game... but NO PRESSURE."

Just now, Epyon said:

"Yeah we traded up to pick you to keep Tom Brady alive.... if you screw up, rookie, he probably dies..... and he's only the greatest QB in the history of the game... but NO PRESSURE."

If I'm Brady or Arians I'm not worried about that with him. Wirfs is a monster.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Epyon said:

Literally.  No pressure(s).

6 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Keep talkin trash bout Iowa...you have no idea how much information i have at my disposal.

;)

I’m clean, bro. They didn’t have digital cameras or social media when I did the **** I don’t want people to know about. Those Polaroids are in a safe in my house. 😂🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AZBearsFan said:

I’m clean, bro. They didn’t have digital cameras or social media when I did the **** I don’t want people to know about. Those Polaroids are in a safe in my house. 😂🤷‍♂️

Search warrant incoming...  lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CBears019 said:

With a little creativity mixed in with some slight perjury, i could get alllll up in AZs Facebook profile and twitter. :)

Go ahead. That’s not where the good stuff is. BROWSER HISTORY, on the other hand... 

• Like 1