Browns hire Kevin Stefanski as HC

.Buzz

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

tbh i think this is good

think about it- everyone gonna be pissed, no one is gonna care about the browns, they hire a bunch of hard working nerds and they have no expectations and then they somehow flourish under the weight of no vitriol from the most toxic fan base in the world

Yeah but eventually your team is going to have expectations and they need to be able to perform under them. The only thing to make me even slightly optimistic is if they hire Wade Phillips for DC and bring in another bright young guy to be OC. I already hate the idea of a guy being a 1st time HC also calling plays in the offense.

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yeah but eventually your team is going to have expectations and they need to be able to perform under them. The only thing to make me even slightly optimistic is if they hire Wade Phillips for DC and bring in another bright young guy to be OC. I already hate the idea of a guy being a 1st time HC also calling plays in the offense.

yea lets get a winning season first lol

8 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

wtf has Andrew berry done to get this job? I just  don’t get it with him. 

I just want somebody in the presser to ask Depo "What in your data makes you believe a guy with only 19 games of OC experience and 0 games of HC experience is head and shoulders above the other candidates with equally or more impressive resumes with far more experience in their roles."

• Like 1

Just now, mistakey said:

redundancy is fine, id prefer if our HC didnt call plays for the first year, thats just me

I’m fine with that. We just need someone who’s better at calling pass plays. Maybe we can hire a passing game coordinator. I’m not a fan of stefanski’s check down pat shurmur passing game.