Browns hire Kevin Stefanski as HC

.Buzz

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

This is football not basketball don’t use this stupid argument. 

Sorry I don’t watch that basketball thing so I don’t know what you’re on about.

All I know is Landry and Beckham are two divas that have a negative mentality and are me-first players.

Give me Nick Chubb all day and 25+ times a game on Sunday.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

This guy isn’t worth the hassle. Nor is Beckham tbh. Notice how they’ve never actually won in their pro careers?

By all accounts Stefanski is smart. My hope is that's true and his personnel logic/acumen is much better than this take.

1 minute ago, Aztec Hammer said:

All I know is Landry and Beckham are two divas that have a negative mentality and are me-first players.

Ask Baltimore what happens when you can’t throw it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aztec Hammer said:

They are for sure, but they’re also exceptional football players.

Would I trade one or the other if the right deal came about?  Probably, but I don’t think a team gets better getting rid of good football players.

Just now, dawgdish said:

By all accounts Stefanski is smart. My hope is that's true and his personnel logic/acumen is much better than this take.

Haha ok champ. Enjoy another season of Beckham and Landry tantrums. Hey maybe this time they won’t ask opposition players to come get them. That will be a step forward.

1 minute ago, AngusMcFife said:

Ravens fan here, I'm grateful to the Browns for making this hire and making a dismal day a little brighter. 

Slink back to your dungeon of colossal disappointment with Big Truss and the Ls.

You had home-field advantage in the playoffs; the best record in the entire league; and then choked not even able to beat Ryan Tannehill.

You played in 1 more game than the Browns and in that game you lost.

This was the best chance yall had; and they showed themselves to be Epic choke-artists.

We suck most of the time, but I can't imagine having super bowl, mvp dreams only to lose at home to the fighting Tannehills.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They are for sure, but they’re also exceptional football players.

Would I trade one or the other if the right deal came about?  Probably, but I don’t think a team gets better getting rid of good football players.

I agree, but I do think a team gets better by trading bad apples.

I think Beckham has been a disaster for Mayfield’s development so far.

Just now, Aztec Hammer said:

I agree, but I do think a team gets better by trading bad apples.

I think the perception of OBJ is worse than the reality.

He played through injury, didn’t talk ish through the media and played hard all season (blocking well, etc).

His body language is atrocious though and people read into that a lot imo.

Just now, Aztec Hammer said:

I think Beckham has been a disaster for Mayfield’s development so far.

It’s definitely possible, but I’d like to see what another coaching staff could do with this group before nuking it.  Not throwing the baby out with the bath water and all that...

I’d hate to move on from a HOF talent at WR just because Kitchens couldn’t figure out how to use him and make things work.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Landry deleted all his IG pics and getting all emo

No one has any idea what Jarvis Landry is talking about.

He could be talking about the 10-11 days he told media members it would take for him to come to his conclusion about surgery or not on his hip.

He talked about starting fresh for the new year and being a new man.

It could be a sign he's all in on what he can control for the next season and has nothing to do with Stefanski's hiring per se.

We don't have a clue.

Fans stalking and then pestering an athlete after they think they think they know what social media posts mean just creation a toxic environment for the athlete's to live though.

He'll be out up to 6 months after surgery. No one is trading for him. He's not putting in a trade request. It's all going to be just fine.

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AngusMcFife said:

And I can't imagine building around a fat, coach-killing QB with borderline personality disorder, but what can you do? 

We're still in your heads after embarrassing you guys months ago. 😂

Just let it go. It's okay. <3 

• Like 4