Browns hire Kevin Stefanski as HC

.Buzz

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

One other note that I will drop off.....most likely Baker will be in the top 5 of completion percentage. It’s literally something Stefanski has talked about, and has accomplished while working with QB’s and seemed to take that under his wing from previous Vikings coaches. Teddy, Keenum, & Cousins we’re always up there. 

Also

HoF QB is the 2009 Favre team.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

I'd anticipate a) he adds at least 5-10 lbs as he gets older, and b) as he continues developing his passing, the Ravens will run him less. So far he's had one offseason to improve his throwing, and he made incredible strides. That said, runners with great elusiveness, awareness, and vision rarely get hit hard. How many times was Barry Sanders hurt? 

Barry Sanders wasn't a QB. We'd be better off checking the injury history of RG3, Vick and Kordell Stewart.

• Like 1

Just now, dawgattack said:

Barry Sanders wasn't a QB. We'd be better off checking the injury history of RG3, Vick and Kordell Stewart.

Those QBs were fast but not elusive runners. Completely different style of player. Lamar's jukes are most comparable to scat backs. He uses defenders momentum and leverage against them. 

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

One other note that I will drop off.....most likely Baker will be in the top 5 of completion percentage. It’s literally something Stefanski has talked about, and has accomplished while working with QB’s and seemed to take that under his wing from previous Vikings coaches. Teddy, Keenum, & Cousins we’re always up there. 

I think Stefanski will be really good for Baker. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Haha ok champ. Enjoy another season of Beckham and Landry tantrums. Hey maybe this time they won’t ask opposition players to come get them. That will be a step forward.

1 hour ago, AngusMcFife said:

And I can't imagine building around a fat, coach-killing QB with borderline personality disorder, but what can you do? 

22 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

The phrase is "shadow of their own goal posts". Lines don't have shadows, genius. 

3 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

It's funny because he's black. 

We’ve got trolling, personal insults and discussing race.

When can we put an end to this nonsense @zelbell, @freakygeniuskid @Webmaster?

• Like 1