Browns hire Kevin Stefanski as HC

.Buzz

27 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Slink back to your dungeon of colossal disappointment with Big Truss and the Ls.

You had home-field advantage in the playoffs; the best record in the entire league; and then choked not even able to beat Ryan Tannehill.

You played in 1 more game than the Browns and in that game you lost.

This was the best chance yall had; and they showed themselves to be Epic choke-artists.

We suck most of the time, but I can't imagine having super bowl, mvp dreams only to lose at home to the fighting Tannehills.

Mind curb stomping rogue ravens fans.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

What's your sense on Minny fans thoughts on 1.) Pat Shurmur returning as OC, 2.) Klint Kubiak being promoted to OC (is he ready if he stepped in or came to the Browns?), or 3.) Gary Kubiak being promoted to OC?

Honestly, nobody knows. Kubiaks just started this year with us, but Zimmer has said Gary was the best thing for him after the death of our OL coach, Tony Sparano. To keep them around I would guess the new OC would probably be Klint. But yes there has been rumblings with Shurmur returning. I really don’t see Gary being an OC anymore. More than likely he would want to see his kid promoted to that and he will probably follow.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

He throws it well enough to lead the league in QBR, 36/6 TD/INT and have 66% completions and 7.8 Y/A

I'm not on the "Lamar can't throw" train.

He proved himself all year with how special he can be.

Special person and special talent.

But so far he and the team with him have absolutely proven to be Epic choke artists in the playoffs .... so still hold that L .... LOLLLL

HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE... Big Truss.... Playoff Bye... Couldn't even win the first game ... 88 yards passing Ryan Tannehill got you outta there...

source.gif

... kindly return to the ratbird forum from whence you came and share misery with your comrades ... leave us to our misery, but we got somethin for Big Truss and the choke-connoisseurs next year... you'll see soon enough....

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 3

I think Lamar Jackson could be great if he learns to throw somewhere other than the middle of the field.

I think Baker could be great if he puts in the work and everything else works out for the team.

We've all seen Baker have a terrible year, and almost all of us have owned that.

• Like 1

Just now, Mind Character said:

I'm not on the "Lamar can't throw" train.

He proved himself all year with how special he can be.

Special person and special talent.

But so far he and the team with him have proven to be Epic choke artistsin the playoffs and so is that team.... so still hold that L .... LOLLLL

HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE... Big Truss.... Playoff Bye... Couldn't even win the first game ... 88 yards passing Ryan Tannehill got you outta there...

Fair enough. He's still a babe, just turned 23 last week. We'll see how he looks next year with another offseason to sharpen his tools and build his physique. Playoff intensity is a different level. It took P. Manning until he was 27 before his first playoff win. 

• Like 1

Just now, AngusMcFife said:

Fair enough. He's still a babe, just turned 23 last week. We'll see how he looks next year with another offseason to sharpen his tools and build his physique. Playoff intensity is a different level. It took P. Manning until he was 27 before his first playoff win. 

I'm not sure if Lamar's playing style is sustainable until he's 27. This may have been the Ravens best chance for a championship with him at QB. 

11 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

Now you're embarrassing yourself. It's good to know which posters have 0 football IQ. 

Titans clearly manhandled the Ravens in the trenches. LG and C just got bullied by Casey, Simmons and co. No QB wins in those circumstances. 

Especially QBs that throw multiple interceptions, fumble the ball in the shadow of their own goal line and barely clear 50% in a home playoff game.

Still, it’s an improvement on his first playoff game. So there is reason to be optimistic mate.

• Like 1