GDT: Definitely America’s Team at Chiefs

titans0021

4 minutes ago, quiller said:

We have a few advantages sparks Of hope this game.   If our offense can keep the ball away from KC. Don’t turn the back over.  Keep our amazing streak in the red zone going.  Adoree plays even better then he did against ravens the game of his life.  We double Kacee like the last time we met the chiefs in playoffs .  Casey again dominates with pressure up the middle. And some how while playing man to man we keep Mahomes in the pocket.

Tall tasks. It would require a great team effort to accomplish. One might even say the team would have to be... titanic.

Edited by RuskieTitan

The defensive gameplan is somewhat similar to the Ravens one, in the sense of limiting the big plays and holding them to FGs not TDs.

The Chiefs are going to get their yards and points. It's important to not allow those yards to end in TDs.

I know many won't like it but I can see Pees/Vrabel going with the old "bend but don't break" defense.

9 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

The defensive gameplan is somewhat similar to the Ravens one, in the sense of limiting the big plays and holding them to FGs not TDs.

The Chiefs are going to get their yards and points. It's important to not allow those yards to end in TDs.

I know many won't like it but I can see Pees/Vrabel going with the old "bend but don't break" defense.

Yeah I don't see any other option tbh. Mahomes to Hill/Hardman is just too fast and explosive not to have to bend

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I know the Titans will look at a ton of tape but one of the games I would look at is when KC went to NE

KC struggled, granted it was vs a very good Pats Defense but I would look at their tape to see what we’re the different things they did to slow down the KC offense 

That is the game I went back to look at as well.  
But i also want to really look at when they played the Colts. It is the only time in the Mahommes era that they failed to score 20 points. I need to see who was out, what was the weather, was anyone drunk? lol

Our offense doesn't concern me anymore. It appears we can run on anyone at any time. 

I just haven't seen the KC offense stopped and barely slowed down. If they do slow down or mess up its because of their own mistakes.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

That is the game I went back to look at as well.  
But i also want to really look at when they played the Colts. It is the only time in the Mahommes era that they failed to score 20 points. I need to see who was out, what was the weather, was anyone drunk? lol

Our offense doesn't concern me anymore. It appears we can run on anyone at any time. 

I just haven't seen the KC offense stopped and barely slowed down. If they do slow down or mess up its because of their own mistakes.

Jim Irsay probably was

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Jim Irsay probably was

So looking the highlights.

They managed to get to Patty a couple times for a sack. If we can bottle him up, similar to Lamar, and keep him from moving and extending the play we might have a chance. A lot his passes seemed to come with him extending the play and using that arm. 
We gotta hope for some mistakes on their end like a bad play call, dropped pass or fumble. 

Colts ran on them pretty well, so I'm not concerned in that area, especially seeing how we've ran the last few weeks.

Can our defense do anything....that is going to be the question. 

30 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I know that hot takes gets viewers and all that, but Nick Wright has to be one of the three most clueless talking heads on TV. His acumen for sports in general is just nonexistent 

He definitely has a very punchable face. Definitely tries to talk like he knows what he’s talking about.

• Like 1