GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

I’d rather go 0-16 than lose the Super Bowl.  I cannot ever recover from a Super Bowl loss.  Ever.  A Super Bowl loss might make me lose all interest in football.  Losing the Super Bowl... Closest thing I could liken it to would be to win 200 million dollars in the lottery and you accidentally shred the ticket.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I’d rather go 0-16 than lose the Super Bowl.  I cannot ever recover from a Super Bowl loss.  Ever.  A Super Bowl loss might make me lose all interest in football.  Losing the Super Bowl... Closest thing I could liken it to would be to win 200 million dollars in the lottery and you accidentally shred the ticket.  

i disagree.

Would rather lose in the super bowl than lose today

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i disagree.

Would rather lose in the super bowl than lose today

I agree. Look, if nothing else, every Packers win brings the collective heads of obsessiveły-envious Vikings fans closer to exploding. I mean, reading the constant trolling over on PFT by Vikings fans on 49ers-Packers threads, you would think in their minds the outcome of the game was all about them. I mean, they get more excited by a Packers loss than a Vikings win. I'm not saying all Vikings fans are like this, but my goodness, an unproportionately large number of them are. (I know from experience having had to live in MN for 13 years due to my job)

Anyways, even if the Packers lose, I'll be happy if they just put up a better showing than last time. House money, ya know?

• Like 1

This is what going to happen today!.

Headlines tomorrow..

Packers 34, 49ers 27

Aaron Rodgers played one of the best games of his career, throwing four touchdown passes to four different teammates (Davante Adams, Allen Lazzard, Aaron Jones, Robert Tonyan), and the Packers also got a fumble return for a score by rookie Darnell Savage.

But the Packers still had to hold off the 49ers at the end, as 49ers QB Jimmy G was pressured by Zadarius Smith on a fourth-down pass to the end zone, and Tramon Williams intercepted it to send Green Bay to the Sixth Super Bowl.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

I can get over it since I've been fortunate enough to see my favorite team win 2 SB's already.

• Like 1