GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

5 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

We have a poop stool at home too.  Our bodies were made to poop in a squatting position - was like that for millions of years until only recently we started sitting (or standing) to poop.  Our colon's haven't evolved to the new pooping position yet

my dad has given me this spiel like probably 10 times and has bought me that bull**** poop stool on two separate occasions for christmas gifts and i always just regift them 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

my dad has given me this spiel like probably 10 times and has bought me that bull**** poop stool on two separate occasions for christmas gifts and i always just regift them 

That made me laugh, cuz it's something my dad would do also, LOL.

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

If your hernia is popping out it’s time to get it fixed.  I have one but it’s not bad yet.  I’ve dealt with it for about three years now.  The one I had before that started popping out and I got it fixed.

19 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yep, it seriously changed everything for me when I started this.  

23 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

We have a poop stool at home too.  Our bodies were made to poop in a squatting position - was like that for millions of years until only recently we started sitting (or standing) to poop.  Our colon's haven't evolved to the new pooping position yet

But, do you have a poop knife?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

anyone using public restrooms for anything other than pissing are just nasty individuals imo 

44 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

everyone does a lot of things that shouldn't be done outside of the sanctimony of their own homes 

36 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

I use a public restroom for more than just non-excretory-related hand-washing like twice a year. If we include hand-washing that goes up to like 4 times a year. They are cursed places