GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

Just now, Forge said:

This is actually good info....we were debating on taking a trip out there this year. I think we will head to the Scandinavian countries instead lol

Beautiful freakin place, in kind of a second-world sort of way.  Great people also - beautiful ladies for sure.  Infrastructure is, well, eastern European, so there's that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Packer_ESP said:

I used to be unable to poop outside of my own house and it was horrible. Like "stopping in the middle of the street, leaning against a random wall covered in cold sweat to hold the poop in" horrible. Then one day I freed my mind like Neo and decided to start pooping anywhere unless it looked really horrible, and man has my life changed. Now if I want to poop, I will, and then I feel freaking awesome knowing I just saved myself hours of discomfort.

FREE YOUR MINDS

This is where im at. Savages.

1 hour ago, Packer_ESP said:

I used to be unable to poop outside of my own house and it was horrible. Like "stopping in the middle of the street, leaning against a random wall covered in cold sweat to hold the poop in" horrible. Then one day I freed my mind like Neo and decided to start pooping anywhere unless it looked really horrible, and man has my life changed. Now if I want to poop, I will, and then I feel freaking awesome knowing I just saved myself hours of discomfort.

FREE YOUR MINDS

At this point, my body has been finely honed. Crafted to perfection to do one thing and one thing only and that is not defecate in a public restroom. I left such needs behind long ago. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I don’t know how people don’t know what time they will have to poop, either.  I think I have had less than a dozen unexpected poops since 2010.  I poop between two and three times per day within 2 hours of waking up and I don’t have to poop again the rest of the day.  I credit a regular eating pattern, a regular sleeping pattern, a gallon of water every single day, working out 4 days a week and low amounts of processed foods, no sugar and a couple other weird health things.

Got it down like clockwork.  Cup of coffee and a smoke then hit the pot.  I wipe standing up.  How do you know when you are done otherwise?  Also the physics are just much easier standing up.  Of course if you are lucky enough to own the Japanese butt flusher 2000 this isn't a concern.  Want a good laugh read the reviews of the Toto 550 SE on Amazon.  Taking a crap in a public restroom never.  Even more nasty are those damn porta potties.  Take a deep breath and hold hit get in and get the hell out.

• Like 1