GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

40 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

No way, no how is any doctor (or anyone else for that matter) ever sticking their digits in my arse.  They can either find another, non-invasive test or I'll just take my chances.

That’s what I used to say.  Until one day I realized I couldn’t pi$$ like a racehorse anymore.  It was more like a d’ck-trickle.  Then I’m like fook - hey doc, stick your finger in there and tell me what the he11 is going on man!  Getting old sucks man.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, I don’t know how people don’t know what time they will have to poop, either.  I think I have had less than a dozen unexpected poops since 2010.  I poop between two and three times per day within 2 hours of waking up and I don’t have to poop again the rest of the day.  I credit a regular eating pattern, a regular sleeping pattern, a gallon of water every single day, working out 4 days a week and low amounts of processed foods, no sugar and a couple other weird health things.

same within the first hour of waking and then about three to two hours before bed. it's wild to me when i'm out somewhere and there's all kinds of stalls full at like 4pm. ****ting in the middle of the day is a sign that your circadian rhythm is completely f'd. 

5 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

same within the first hour of waking and then about three to two hours before bed. it's wild to me when i'm out somewhere and there's all kinds of stalls full at like 4pm. ****ting in the middle of the day is a sign that your circadian rhythm is completely f'd. 

They all ate lunch at Taco Bell.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

It's a gift. When the urge arises, the dragons get unleashed. Ain't no stoppin' those damn dragons.

listen pal... ANYONE can **** freely if they want to... it's not a GIFT... it's you OPTING to do the most shameful thing humans are capable of doing around strangers. ANYONE caaaaan do it. NO GIFT. you don't LOSE the game and then boast about it bro. YOU LOST. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

listen pal... ANYONE can **** freely if they want to... it's not a GIFT... it's you OPTING to do the most shameful thing humans are capable of doing around strangers. ANYONE caaaaan do it. NO GIFT. you don't LOSE the game and then boast about it bro. YOU LOST. 

Says the person that stood up to wipe their butt.