GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

13 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Now that we've completely grossed out and driven away all the SF49ers trolls, let's get back to football. Pretty please? I mean we're only a few days away from the NFCCG and all you guys can talk about is defecating? Freud would have had a field day on here. 

Not until at least page 20.  This is an important topic - even my ad feed in this forum is now reflecting shades of this conversation.

Edited by Sasquatch
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I wish the San Fran forum dudes would come in here and check out our GDT.

I always stop in. But I'm kind of used to this stuff and I love this kind of random discussion. 

FWIW, I agree with Finn. You don't do anything but pee in public bathrooms. Pooping in those places is no bueno. Though I will say that I was in france and Germany a while back, and they did have their restrooms clean enough to where I definitely would have felt comfortable doing that there. So Kudos to Europe for that. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Now that we've completely grossed out and driven away all the SF49ers trolls, let's get back to football. Pretty please? I mean we're only a few days away from the NFCCG and all you guys can talk about is defecating? Freud would have had a field day on here. 

Driven out the 49ers trolls? Oh no, no, no sir.

Just now, Forge said:

FWIW, I agree with Finn. You don't do anything but pee in public bathrooms. Pooping in those places is no bueno. Though I will say that I was in france and Germany a while back, and they did have their restrooms clean enough to where I definitely would have felt comfortable doing that there. So Kudos to Europe for that. 

I used to be unable to poop outside of my own house and it was horrible. Like "stopping in the middle of the street, leaning against a random wall covered in cold sweat to hold the poop in" horrible. Then one day I freed my mind like Neo and decided to start pooping anywhere unless it looked really horrible, and man has my life changed. Now if I want to poop, I will, and then I feel freaking awesome knowing I just saved myself hours of discomfort.

FREE YOUR MINDS

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I always stop in. But I'm kind of used to this stuff and I love this kind of random discussion. 

FWIW, I agree with Finn. You don't do anything but pee in public urinals. Pooping in those places is no bueno. Though I will say that I was in france and Germany a while back, and they did have their restrooms clean enough to where I definitely would have felt comfortable doing that there. So Kudos to Europe for that. 

go to the arena sir you have many ppl to battle still 

Just now, Packer_ESP said:

I used to be unable to poop outside of my own house and it was horrible. Like "stopping in the middle of the street, leaning against a random wall covered in cold sweat to hold the poop in" horrible. Then one day I freed my mind like Neo and decided to start pooping anywhere unless it looked really horrible, and man has my life changed. Now if I want to poop, I will, and then I feel freaking awesome knowing I just saved myself hours of discomfort.

FREE YOUR MINDS

I'm working on it. I do feel like my life would be a weirdly significantly improved if I could. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I was in Chisinau Moldova, visiting a school for a work-related assignment.  I had to poop and all they had was a hole in the floor of the bathroom.  Of course no TP.  East Europe kinda sucks.

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

I was in Chisinau Moldova, visiting a school for a work-related assignment.  I had to poop and all they had was a hole in the floor of the bathroom.  Of course no TP.  East Europe kinda sucks.

This is actually good info....we were debating on taking a trip out there this year. I think we will head to the Scandinavian countries instead lol