GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

1 minute ago, persiandud said:

an entire video on how susceptible we are to chunk plays over the middle and now we face george kittle again lmao 

it's weird but i still feel kinda confident about this game. the spread is 7.5 points. we may lose, but we aren't getting blown out 

If Pettine can’t see how a smart QB and coach can easily read our D, nothing is saving us, barring a complete meltdown by JG.  Ya gotta think Pettine is aware of this and will make adjustments this Sunday so that his squad isn’t completely showing its hand before every snap?  Yeah?  No?  Sure hope so.

5 hours ago, persiandud said:

was feeling sad about this matchup to start the week, then i started feeling more optimistic lately, and now this video has ruined it 

Great video. 

I do think the problem is overstated a little. But he is right, the 49ers absolutely murdered our man coverage with their in-breaking routes, and Alexander truly did biff hard on that long TD to Kittle. 

Also, you gotta know throwing Martinez on that cover sheet was classic clickbait lol. 

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Great video. 

I do think the problem is overstated a little. But he is right, the 49ers absolutely murdered our man coverage with their in-breaking routes, and Alexander truly did biff hard on that long TD to Kittle. 

Also, you gotta know throwing Martinez on that cover sheet was classic clickbait lol. 

Agreed. Every team has tendencies and motioning a back out wide to figure out the coverage isnt just a disguise issue for gb hahha

17 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

Agreed. Every team has tendencies and motioning a back out wide to figure out the coverage isnt just a disguise issue for gb hahha

Motion across the formation always tells you man or zone. But the argument that this defense is pretty damn transparent is a fair one. 

Ultimately this defense is going to come down to whether we can cover the in breaking stuff man to man, and if we can avoid the complete collapse on the zone looks.

16 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

You don’t have to worry about touching the toilet seat.  And it does give you a better angle.  You should try it sometime it will probably change your life.

You guys are lucky.  Try going without sitting on the seat once like we women do in public washrooms.  It ain't fun.

16 hours ago, Cakeshoppe said:

I use a public restroom for more than just non-excretory-related hand-washing like twice a year. If we include hand-washing that goes up to like 4 times a year. They are cursed places

It was really bad at Lambeau before the renovation and upper concourse.