GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

When I was like 6 I had to sit petrified in horror, watching in a set of boots under the gap below the stall divider while a man straight up dooked in the urinal next to my stall. There were open toilet stalls too. This was just a man of chaos. I just had to sit there while the whole thing went down, knowing that if I left the safety of that stall, I would have to meet him face to face because he was facing away from the urinal. Mankind is not to be trusted in public restrooms. They are places of darkness. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Got it down like clockwork.  Cup of coffee and a smoke then hit the pot.  I wipe standing up.  How do you know when you are done otherwise?  Also the physics are just much easier standing up.  Of course if you are lucky enough to own the Japanese butt flusher 2000 this isn't a concern.  Want a good laugh read the reviews of the Toto 550 SE on Amazon.  Taking a crap in a public restroom never.  Even more nasty are those damn porta potties.  Take a deep breath and hold hit get in and get the hell out.

I'll sh't anytime, anywhere - when you gotta go, you gotta go.  Saw a buddy of mine sh't his pants on the tee-box at our golf course this summer.  Swung his driver, **** his pants.  If that we're me and I was close to sh'tting, I'd have walked behind a tree and got er done.  I carry TP and a plastic bag in my golf bag for occasions just like that.  Unless you're completely off the grid, always pack your waste out and dispose of properly.

Also, I’ve been trying to throw in game conversation just so some of the more uptight people don’t get too upset with me.  

I really think this game depends entirely on the first quarter.  If we can catch a lead I think we can hold on.  If we fall behind I think it turns into a buzzsaw.  I am expecting a loss though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Also, I’ve been trying to throw in game conversation just so some of the more uptight people don’t get too upset with me.  

I really think this game depends entirely on the first quarter.  If we can catch a lead I think we can hold on.  If we fall behind I think it turns into a buzzsaw.  I am expecting a loss though.

That's pretty much what I expect. Hope we start on defense as I don't want their defense immediately on the field.

I have just completed the reply of this game GB vs SF game.

First Matt came like a Punk into the game.

That’s  the worst reffed game. Weak penalty on Davante and eventually strip sack 49ers got 7 points.

illegal hands to the face penalty on KEvin King and his hands were no where near WR face. That penalty came on a huge sack, thus by nullifying it and they got 3 points.

very weak illegal block in the back penalty on Geromio Alison thus by nullifying our 3 and inches making it 2 and long. 

D J Jones has a monster game and Corey Linsley played real bad. 
If we need to win, linsley and Billy T needs to play well. I am sure Bhak, Bulaga and Elgton will take care of their business...

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Embrace the poopscussion.

You want poop discussion?

Try working private EMS. 24 hour shifts. While eating only fast food and a 2 can a day chewing tobacco addiction.

You people know nothing of pooping problems or public bathroom horror stories. Nothing. Amateurs. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jaire_Island said:

I have just completed the reply of this game GB vs SF game.

First Matt came like a Punk into the game.

That’s  the worst reffed game. Weak penalty on Davante and eventually strip sack 49ers got 7 points.

illegal hands to the face penalty on KEvin King and his hands were no where near WR face. That penalty came on a huge sack, thus by nullifying it and they got 3 points.

very weak illegal block in the back penalty on Geromio Alison thus by nullifying our 3 and inches making it 2 and long. 

D J Jones has a monster game and Corey Linsley played real bad. 
If we need to win, linsley and Billy T needs to play well. I am sure Bhak, Bulaga and Elgton will take care of their business...

We also had 2-3 VERY costly drive killing drops. 

We have a chance in this game if we avoid these same mistakes.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

When I was like 6 I had to sit petrified in horror, watching in a set of boots under the gap below the stall divider while a man straight up dooked in the urinal next to my stall. There were open toilet stalls too. This was just a man of chaos. I just had to sit there while the whole thing went down, knowing that if I left the safety of that stall, I would have to meet him face to face because he was facing away from the urinal. Mankind is not to be trusted in public restrooms. They are places of darkness. 

Want to get a good laugh next time you are in a public restroom with a bunch of dudes just casually ask " Is this where all the diccs hang out"  

Edited by Scoremore

Prostate?  Young whippersnappers probably don't even know what it is.  Well when you get older you'll find out!  Back to the game SF D they like to jump the short routes.  If our O-line can buy Rodger's some time they could get smoked on double moves.  Shock the hell out of them right off the bat.  

3 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Prostate?  Young whippersnappers probably don't even know what it is.  Well when you get older you'll find out!  Back to the game SF D they like to jump the short routes.  If our O-line can buy Rodger's some time they could get smoked on double moves.  Shock the hell out of them right off the bat.  

No way, no how is any doctor (or anyone else for that matter) ever sticking their digits in my arse.  They can either find another, non-invasive test or I'll just take my chances.

Edited by MaximusGluteus