GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

37 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

Wait wait wait wait.

The GBP are in the NFC Championship game with a good defense and a new head coach...

And...

Were talking about how we wipe butts?!? And SOME OF YOU STAND TO WIPE?!?!

What has happened to this place?!? I thought this crap only existed on Reddit?!? 

FFS can we stop talking about unity avis and butt wiping and get back to football?!? What is wrong with you people were in the NFCCG!!!!!!!!!!!

What we are doing is the equivalent of Joe Montana saying " Isnt that John Candy" in the huddle in their gamewinning SB drive

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cakeshoppe said:

I use a public restroom for more than just non-excretory-related hand-washing like twice a year. If we include hand-washing that goes up to like 4 times a year. They are cursed places

Especially the door knobs/handles.  I grab a handful of paper towels when I have to touch them to exit the room.  Ick.

• Like 1

Yeah, I would not poop in a public restroom and if it’s an emergency I will cover that seat so full of toilet cover and toilet paper that nothing but toilet paper could possibly touch my butt AND I kinda hover over the seat, too.

I also prop my feet on a small stool when I poop because that more correctly lines everything up and you have better poops that way. 

@FinneasGage, just try it once and see for yourself.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, I would not poop in a public restroom and if it’s an emergency I will cover that seat so full of toilet cover and toilet paper that nothing but toilet paper could possibly touch my butt AND I kinda hover over the seat, too.

I also prop my feet on a small stool when I poop because that more correctly lines everything up and you have better poops that way. 

This just seems really anal.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

We have a poop stool at home too.  Our bodies were made to poop in a squatting position - was like that for millions of years until only recently we started sitting (or standing) to poop.  Our colon's haven't evolved to the new pooping position yet

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

We have a poop stool at home too.  Our bodies were made to poop in a squatting position - was like that for millions of years until only recently we started sitting (or standing) to poop.  Our colon's haven't evolved to the new pooping position yet

Yep, it seriously changed everything for me when I started this.