GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

2 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Every now and then I discover the bidet didn't get everything on the first pass.  Seeing that on a towel that I have to wash would weird me out.  I haven't had an issue with TP getting stuck anywhere.

Ok, different strokes for different Gluteus, no prob

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Every now and then I discover the bidet didn't get everything on the first pass.  Seeing that on a towel that I have to wash would weird me out.  I haven't had an issue with TP getting stuck anywhere.

Really didn't want to get into this but I'll share my knowledge on the bidet subject.  Crap and wipe your butt with TP like normal maybe a half job.  Then you must let your anus tighten up for a good 5 minutes before using the bidet.  Otherwise you take the risk of getting an enema or residuals.  I too use TP to dry after.  Never a problem. Anyway the key is to let your anus fully contract before applying the high speed jets.  A clean butt is a happy butt.  If don't have a bidet get a adjustable shower head with hose and take a shower after doing your business.  OK nothing more to say on this subject going back to football now.  For all you not in the know you are welcome.

Edited by Scoremore

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

I am here to discuss the fact Aaron Rodgers is going to poop his pants on national TV for the second time this season, yes 

Wrong.  He's going to play his best game of the season.  It will be quite sad to see the 49's go down at home as Rodgers transforms to Godgers and leaves you all crying.

7 minutes ago, N4L said:

I am here to discuss the fact Aaron Rodgers is going to poop his pants on national TV for the second time this season, yes 

I'm hopeful that your beloved 49ers are as over-confident as you and your fellow fans.  I also hope the water supply in Santa Clara somehow gets polluted this week and your players are shltting themselves all over their own field.  Is this how shlt talk is supposed to go?  :P

• Like 2

Man this thread really went into the crapper...think we'll see a much different game than last time.  49's are going to go in overconfident.  They are already making preparations for Miami.  Pack is going to let it all hang out in this one.   Packers vs KC it's destiny and you can't stop destiny.  Jimmy G is going to choke on the big stage.