GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

I'm not sure how Devito avs won out this week .. seems like it should have been Rodney Dangerfield week since the Packers are "getting no respect".

Devito is ugly, but figures out a way to get the job done, every damn time. He's probably the worst 4'10" actor in Hollywood, but he is an actor in Hollywood. The guy washes his hands and his butt. It's a perfect fit.

6 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:
34 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Is it something like this?  Because I honestly don’t know how people do it without standing up.  

it pisses me off that you're pretending to not know how this works and people are buying into it 

I just can't believe that he could be serious

27 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yes I ****ing stand up.  I cannot fathom you.  This is probably what distinguishes people I get along with and don’t get along with here.  I’m sure Leader and ToT sit down and wipe just like the Communist Cwood.  

Do you do like a glute bridge while sitting?  I cannot fathom the logistics of how it works.  

Could we share a rowboat? 

13 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

outpost is ******* trolling only people tweaking on empathogens stand to wipe their ****  

Finn, I stand up to wipe.  I will send you a ****ing instructional video on how I do it if you doubt me again.  I have never done a drug other than nicotine, caffeine, alcohol and prescribed medicine in my life.  I’m a stander.

Wait wait wait wait.

The GBP are in the NFC Championship game with a good defense and a new head coach...

And...

Were talking about how we wipe butts?!? And SOME OF YOU STAND TO WIPE?!?!

What has happened to this place?!? I thought this crap only existed on Reddit?!? 

FFS can we stop talking about unity avis and butt wiping and get back to football?!? What is wrong with you people were in the NFCCG!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Siman08/OH
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

Wait wait wait wait.

The GBP are in the NFC Championship game with a good defense and a new head coach...

And...

What has happened to this place?!? I thought this crap only existed on Reddit?!? 

FFS can we stop talking about unity avis and butt wiping and get back to football?!? What is wrong with you people were in the NFCCG!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

Wait wait wait wait.

And...

FFS can we stop talking about unity avis and butt wiping and get back to football?!? What is wrong with you people were in the NFCCG!!!!!!!!!!

Davante told us to wash our butts. He speaks, we listen.

• Like 1