Lets play a game

Kenrik

I was thinking it would be interesting to see what everyone thinks is possibly our weakest position with a game. 

You can add one player from any team (outside of the teams playing in the conference championship) for the game vs SF. Who are you adding?

I'm tempted to go WR but I think I would go with Aaron Donald. The strategy would be to completely dominate the defensive line. I would favor our DL or defensive front over SF with Donald.

Lets hear yours.

21 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

I was thinking it would be interesting to see what everyone thinks is possibly our weakest position with a game. 

You can add one player from any team (outside of the teams playing in the conference championship) for the game vs SF. Who are you adding?

I'm tempted to go WR but I think I would go with Aaron Donald. The strategy would be to completely dominate the defensive line. I would favor our DL or defensive front over SF with Donald.

Lets hear yours.

Julio Jones or Hopkins, easy. I would have picked Kittle or Kelce, but obviously under the rules I can't. 

2 minutes ago, chillparsi1 said:

Aaron Donald was my first thought as well. Fletcher Cox and Cam Jordan are also up there. 

For the sake of variety, would also love to get Stephon Gilmore so that we could be more comfy dropping a safety into the box. 

honestly keeping Alexander, King and Tramon in the field is good. Who is our "worst" starter that we could replace? That's why I go to WR or TE.