quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

8 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

at dusk the town gathered, with a cold wind driving a storm in-front of it the town brings JoshstraDaymus to the gallows outside of town. as you put his neck to the rope those gathered can hear him bellowing like a mad man to the wind."no NO! it wasn't supposed to be like this, you promised me power. HELP ME!" his final words as he drops 

JoshstraDaymus was lynched he was the Cult Leader.

as his body swings you hear lightning crack in the distance over the ocean, and it feels like a weight has been lifted off of each of you. the oppressive feeling of a million eyes watching from the shadows are now gone.

With the cult leaders death all threats to the village and town have been removed. CONGRATULATIONS! Town wins

Wow......nice job @rackcs

Tough role and odds there @JoshstraDaymus would have been a hard hill to climb

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, should have started low key, imo. People who wouldnt be watched. 

I changed my mind last minute from Touch and I needed a strong player because I know me, I’m weak. Recruiting a stronger player was my best chance.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Basically some of you could have been converted but you had an equal chance of being killed. I had no insight or details or what would happen to anyone. If I investigated Malf and he didn’t die maybe this game goes on a little longer.

any roll that said town was an auto convert if you wernt stopped by jail or something like that