The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303

beekay414

Wowwww what a night!!!!

I had a feeling on that Grasso upset, I am so bitter I didn't end up betting it lol.

But man Jones made that look toooooo easy it was almost anti-climactic. Didn't even get a chance to test his cardio / weight cut. 

Talent just trumps so many things in fighting. Grats to Jones, well deserved.

He may be the biggest P.O.S. on the planet outside of the octagon but inside it, he's undeniably the best to ever do it. Took 3 years off, came in looking like he was carrying a bunch of bad weight and made one of the best HWs on the planet look like someone on the regional circuit. Cannot wait for July. Stipe is a significantly better wrestler than Gane so it'll be more of a test.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Jones made it look easy but I wish we would've been able to see him fight Francis.

in my perfect reality.. jones beats stipe. francis/ufc make it work (dana-never happening talk is always bull****) and jones beats francis. jones calls out DC outta retirement. DC beats the **** outta Jones and then re-retires. 

• Like 1

I knew what was going to happen, but still heartbroken how easy it was. Feels like Gane didn't even get a chance to do his thing, but it was his own fault. I think JBJ might be my most hated athlete of all time, but he knows how to fight. 

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Stop giving Cyril Gane title shots. He ain’t it and the UFC needs to stop pushing him 

He's probably going to be the Whittaker/Poirier of the HW division. Dismantles everyone but the champs. I still think people acting like he's nothing special are wrong, because there's no shame in your only two loses being to Francis and Bones.  

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303