2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

14 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I also want to point out that next year's WR class looks like it could be almost/just as good as this year's.

I wonder if that played a bit of a part in not drafting a WR also.

Jamar Chase, Justyn Ross, Devonta Smith, Jaylen Waddle, Amon Ra-St Brown, and Rashod Bateman is strong looking class right now

Edited by 615finest

Wtf we gonna do once Clowney signs we aren’t going to have anything to follow for a while lol

Other than Clowney are there any other veterans you want to see the Titans to bring in for the right price?

Snacks Harrison?

Logan Ryan?

Devonte Freeman?

Cam Newton?

Other?

For me Ryan Harrison and Freeman I would be fine with 

I don’t think Newton is the veteran I’d want in here, he just comes off as a pr*ck at times so I don’t know how well he’d be willing to support Tannehill in a back up role and I’m sure that’s one of a few reasons maybe teams havnt jumped at the opportunity to sign him

10 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Wtf we gonna do once Clowney signs we aren’t going to have anything to follow for a while lol

Other than Clowney are there any other veterans you want to see the Titans to bring in for the right price?

Snacks Harrison?

Logan Ryan?

Devonte Freeman?

Cam Newton?

Other?

For me Ryan Harrison and Freeman I would be fine with 

I don’t think Newton is the veteran I’d want in here, he just comes off as a pr*ck at times so I don’t know how well he’d be willing to support Tannehill in a back up role and I’m sure that’s one of a few reasons maybe teams havnt jumped at the opportunity to sign him

I think the only place they could really use a solid vet is at WR/TE.  And there, I don't know who is left, and how much we can afford even for who is left.  Glad the Titans hit WR hard in UDFA.

A kicker named Gostkowski would be nice.

25 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I think the only place they could really use a solid vet is at WR/TE.  And there, I don't know who is left, and how much we can afford even for who is left.  Glad the Titans hit WR hard in UDFA.

A kicker named Gostkowski would be nice.

Taylor Gabriel is still a free agent I believe