Super Bowl LIV: 49ers vs Chiefs

onejayhawk

As someone who has been fortunate enough to root for a team with Tom Brady at QB for the last 20 years, the only thing I can say is: Mahomes is GOD. 

There was something in Mahomes' eyes I saw early in the Houston game that told me nothing was going to stop him from that point forward. 

This has also been a long time coming for Reid. Well deserved. Congrats guys!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nex_Gen said:

As someone who has been fortunate enough to root for a team with Tom Brady at QB for the last 20 years, the only thing I can say is: Mahomes is GOD. There was something in Mahomes' eyes I saw early in the Houston game that told me nothing was going to stop him from that point forward. This has also been a long time coming for Reid. Well deserved. Congrats guys!

Truth in that. I saw it against Denver in game #4, 2018. We all saw it in Joe Montana if we are old enough to remember. Mahomes is a winner.

J

57 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

Our dang Oline played much better than expected. They stuffed their vaunted 1st rd picks Dline. I'm having to think more about what our Oline needs really are.

Kudos to Fisher, Wisniewski, Reiter, LDT, Schwartz

Idk they were pretty awful aside from the hurry up offense late in the game.    Mahomes was definitely feeling the pressure most of the game 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mayanfootball said:

Our dang Oline played much better than expected. They stuffed their vaunted 1st rd picks Dline. I'm having to think more about what our Oline needs really are.

Kudos to Fisher, Wisniewski, Reiter, LDT, Schwartz

Still need o line.